Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sophomore
    On the signing video of Daniel Ramsey, Steele mentioned KyKy by name and said he is a Xavier Commit. I didn’t think KyKy had signed yet. Hope this is not a recruiting violation.
    Last edited by xuphan; 11-15-2018 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    On the signing video of Daniel Ramsey, Steele mentioned KyKy by name and said he is a Xavier Commit. I didn’t think KyKy had signed yet. Hope this is a recruiting violation.
    Did you leave out a “NOT”?

Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    On the signing video of Daniel Ramsey, Steele mentioned KyKy by name and said he is a Xavier Commit. I didn’t think KyKy had signed yet. Hope this is a recruiting violation.
    Where can we see this video?
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Did you leave out a “NOT”?
    Yes, I hope this is “not” a recruiting violation. The video is on the Xavier Basketball twitter page.

My guess is that they have the signed letter but are not releasing it until he makes his official announcement today at his school?
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    My guess is that they have the signed letter but are not releasing it until he makes his official announcement today at his school?
    I bet that's exactly it. Let the kid have his moment before releasing the intro video.

Yep, only reason Steele would have been allowed to comment would be that they recieved a signed letter of intent and are just going to let him have his moment before he gets a video like Dieonte, Ramsey, and Freemantle got.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Signing the letter still doesnt mean much to me to be honest. Until the guys actually show up if they ask out X will let them out. You can't force a kid to come who doesnt want to be here. I mean technically you might be able to but it isnt a good practice. Not saying any of these kids would want to but getting the signed letter doesnt give me any relief that everyone ends up coming.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Bishop is in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Coaches don't make Xavier, Xavier makes coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Signing the letter still doesnt mean much to me to be honest. Until the guys actually show up if they ask out X will let them out. You can't force a kid to come who doesnt want to be here. I mean technically you might be able to but it isnt a good practice. Not saying any of these kids would want to but getting the signed letter doesnt give me any relief that everyone ends up coming.
    It’s far from the finish line stepping on campus and playing a game, but I’m happy for every hurdle we clear along the way. But of course, you’re correct. We’ve seen that far too often, anything can happen.
    Last edited by xu82; 11-16-2018 at 10:40 AM.