Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
    Xavier will be able to out-athlete most teams on their schedule, and I think that will allow us to win a lot of games before the defense comes together.

As far as Wisconsin goes, we will be able to out-athlete them, but need to play a good (not great) defensive game to beat them. I hope that the screaming they'll take between Saturday and Tuesday will get them to where they need to be defensively.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Maybe. X has more athletes except Happ (who will be in NBA). Wisconsin has disciplined team with boring set plays. can X beat a more talented team if they can get turnovers and easy buckets. Hands high hands high!!

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    Maybe. X has more athletes except Happ (who will be in NBA). Wisconsin has disciplined team with boring set plays. can X beat a more talented team if they can get turnovers and easy buckets. Hands high hands high!!
    Happ isn't going to be in the NBA. There isn't a lot of use in the NBA for an unathletic 6'8 kid who can't make a shot outside of 4 feet.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    Happ isn't going to be in the NBA. There isn't a lot of use in the NBA for an unathletic 6'8 kid who can't make a shot outside of 4 feet.
    OK maybe not.

He is VERY good, though. BETTER than Stainbrook and better than any X big man since West.
    All their players are better than any competition this season.
    Hope chemistry and a go-to star player emerges (Naji).

Sophomore
    Watching the game from last year, tyrique did an excellent job on Happ on both sides of the ball. Hoping for more of the same tonight.