Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    You can always tell who the seniors are on the court at the end of a season. They’re the ones who are flying around doing all of those extra little things that end up helping the team win.
    Malcolm agrees!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Malcolm agrees!
    If it were up to me, I’d have him included in the Xavier Hall of Fame just for his part in motivating his teammates to turn things around and then his special play in the tournament which was so key to that team get to an elite eight (defeating Miller’s Arizona).

Now that was a senior on a mission.
    Last edited by IM4X; 03-10-2019 at 12:35 AM.

It's probably been mentioned somewhere or at least noticed but Welly started the season off catching, squaring his feet wider than shoulder width, lining it up, then shooting. Now for the last several games he's been catching and shooting. Sometimes he's shooting off one foot in the corner ad sometimes he's even fading back around the key. That tells me he's quit thinking and just playing. The results are there.

Nice video of the three seniors.

https://t.co/xv5IctyuIG?ssr=true

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post

Enjoyed. Thanks for sharing noteggs!

The final BEast stats are interesting. Welage ended up 4th in 3P% at .415 while JOEY Hauser was tops at .452. Surprisingly Joey only made 1 more than Ryan 28/27.

I think Coach Steele made a big mistake not getting him more PT/shots.....It cost us at least 1 game I can think of.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 03-12-2019 at 04:25 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    If it were up to me, I’d have him included in the Xavier Hall of Fame just for his part in motivating his teammates to turn things around and then his special play in the tournament which was so key to that team get to an elite eight (defeating Miller’s Arizona).

Now that was a senior on a mission.
    At least a mural on the concourse or upstairs with his quote on it.
    “Tequila is not even a drink; it’s a way for having the cops around without using a phone.” – Dylan Moran

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    The final BEast stats are interesting. Welage ended up 4th in 3P% at .415 while JOEY Hauser was tops at .452. Surprisingly Joey only made 1 more than Ryan 28/27.

I think Coach Steele made a big mistake not getting him more PT/shots.....It cost us at least 1 game I can think of.
    I would argue that considering the majority of Welage's 3's are uncontested and off sets, an increased usage may have brought down his 3 point effectiveness. Obviously no way of telling, but it'll interesting to see if they ride his hot hand into the post season. We could use it!
    Run the table.

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post

And the Senior managers including my son, Josh!��⚔️
    Zip'em Up!

Sophomore
    congratulations to all the senior involved and he must have some great stories.