Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    That’s awesome cheesehead! Congrats to Josh and the other 4 team managers!

They probably won’t be remembered much but shoutout to these guys. Came in with a short handed roster and ended the season playing tough as nails. Hope their efforts at the end of the season inspire the coming Xavier team(s) to never give up.

Zankins' hair should get the last bid into the NCAA Tournament.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by xufan2020 View Post
    They probably won’t be remembered much but shoutout to these guys. Came in with a short handed roster and ended the season playing tough as nails. Hope their efforts at the end of the season inspire the coming Xavier team(s) to never give up.
    Who won’t be remembered much?

I will certainly not forget Hankins.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead View Post
    And the Senior managers including my son, Josh!😀⚔️
    Congrats Josh!

Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    Who won’t be remembered much?

I will certainly not forget Hankins.
    I personally won’t, especially Hankins. I just think future success will brush off this season as a fluke and therefore it won’t be as memorable. But I give them so much credit. They have a spot in Xu basketball history

Sophomore
    interestingly enough, the grad transfers esp Welage had their best game against St Johns(although Castlin and Hankins one upped it the next game). That was like winning 2 games as if a loss (no Naji) then we are playing DePaul on Wednesday, if we lose that one no Creighton, no OT loss to Villanova (I was there and sad) and it is possible Depaul in NIT and we are in CBI. One game gave us a whole week and another meaningful post season. Thanks to the 3 (One year) Musketeers