Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Other MB Games

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    May have spoken a little prematurely here.
    Seeing them choke this lead away would be kind of funny I've got to admit.

Louisville fans are losing their shit. Pretty funny.
    Last edited by GoMuskies; 02-12-2019 at 10:19 PM.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Mack is a very good coach. Can't dispute it.

This looks like the Florida State game 2 years ago (the good one). Everything is working for Mack.

As I type this, Louisville with 4 turnovers in a row. Not over yet.

If they don't get the hammer at Louisville, he will be the first ex coach to win a title.
    Hes a decent coach, nothing more nothing less. He just completely choked another game away which he has now done two games in a row at Louisville. He will never get to a final four..xavier will get there before he ever does.

The love affair louisville fans have for the guy who cant find a suit that fits, will fade.

Espn acts like he took a bunch of 2 stars and made them McDonald all americans. The truth is there is a McDonald all american on the team, along with 5 top 50 recruits. There is lots of talent on that team.
    Last edited by Xville; 02-12-2019 at 10:24 PM.

His honeymoon ended tonight, that's for sure.

Sophomore
    It’s like a Mack-coaches team has never practiced against any type of pressure in their college careers. Duke is the most talented team in the country... but you’re up 23 with 9 minutes to go at home. You have to have an epic crumble to lose, and that’s exactly what happened. Mack might’ve cursed himself by leaving X

All-Conference
    Well, he's bad at holding leads.

He is a very talented offensive coach. And their talent will significantly get better.

Then the NCAA throws down the hammer.

Mack’s suits don’t fit? Oh I always knew he would have first season magic like a lot of new coaches with other coaches players. Mack sucks and I love watching him choke. Muck Fack
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Hes a decent coach, nothing more nothing less. He just completely choked another game away which he has now done two games in a row at Louisville. He will never get to a final four..xavier will get there before he ever does.

The love affair louisville fans have for the guy who cant find a suit that fits, will fade.

Espn acts like he took a bunch of 2 stars and made them McDonald all americans. The truth is there is a McDonald all american on the team, along with 5 top 50 recruits. There is lots of talent on that team.
    He’s a good Xs and Os pregame coach. He doesn’t call time outs, he doesn’t make in game adjustments, and he chokes. I hope you’re right about us making the final four before he does.

Sophomore
    That game was an exact replica of the providence meltdown from last year

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Well, he's bad at holding leads.

He is a very talented offensive coach. And their talent will significantly get better.

Then the NCAA throws down the hammer.
    The talent is not going to get significantly better. There is a lot of talent on that team, more than he ever had at xavier on one team. Espn makes it sound like he has a bunch of lepers on the team...there is a mcdonalds all american and 4 other top 50 recruits. There is plenty of talent.

Sophomore
    Clearly, Mack blew the lead because earlier today he was meeting with Duke boosters in a Churchill Downs horse stall, talking about taking Coach K’s job after he retires after this year.