Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Other MB Games

Big win for Wisky over Michigan. The Badgers have been up and down this year, but they're a pretty solid squad.

Wichita State and UC trying to out-ugly one another has a strangely artistic quality.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    8-9 West Virginia just upset Kansas
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

WVU is now 1-5 in Big 12.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    WVU is now 1-5 in Big 12.
    We're stupid and dumb and I hate us. Weirdly enough WVU is 5-10 against Kansas, but it's felt like Huggins has clipped Bill Self a lot more than that, they're always pretty competitive games. Doubt this leads to much, but nice to see players on that team actually give a damn for once.

EDIT: 5-10, not 4-10.

Sophomore
    IU gets blasted by Michigan. IU fans don’t seem to like Archie, or any coach other than knight.
    Last edited by Xavgrad08; 01-25-2019 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    For all those on here that hated on Mullin for so long, you probably should start eating your crow now.
    St. John's has been pretty terrible lately. 4 losses in the last 5 games including home losses to DePaul and Georgetown. Their non conference schedule was such a joke I'm not surprised.

Here's a gem of an inside the huddle with the great Coach Mullin.

https://twitter.com/srod021/status/1...328970240?s=21

I'd say 80% of that timeout he's just tying his shoes?

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    St. John's has been pretty terrible lately. 4 losses in the last 5 games including home losses to DePaul and Georgetown. Their non conference schedule was such a joke I'm not surprised.

Here's a gem of an inside the huddle with the great Coach Mullin.

https://twitter.com/srod021/status/1...328970240?s=21

I'd say 80% of that timeout he's just tying his shoes?
    Yeah my post didn't age well at all :) . I'll eat a full plate of crow on that one. There is quite a bit of talent on that team that they should be way better than they are. On the other side, I wonder if Ewing is starting to build Georgetown back up? I hope so...I think Georgetown being good is ultimately good for the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Yeah my post didn't age well at all :) . I'll eat a full plate of crow on that one. There is quite a bit of talent on that team that they should be way better than they are. On the other side, I wonder if Ewing is starting to build Georgetown back up? I hope so...I think Georgetown being good is ultimately good for the league.
    Yeah I'd love for Georgetown to get back. And Ewing is my favorite NBA player of all time so I'd love for good things for him. Be awesome for him to get his alma mater back to national prominence.

Illinois beat Michigan St. tonight. They've now beaten #13 Maryland and #9 MSU.

What is Xavier's best win? Butler probably...