Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Other MB Games

Is don'ts knows. Everybodys says its.

I thought it was Mullins. I guess that's incorrect.

Thank you Pitt. The night just got even better.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    Thank you Pitt. The night just got even better.
    So wonderful. Jeff capel even outcoached mack. Buy a suit that fits douchebag

Tulsa is currently crapping bed at the end of the game versus uc.

Supporting Member
    Watching unc hopefully beat ul and Schulman asks Bilas what is the identity of Chris mack teams and bilas seriously said hard nose defense. Just because mack talks about it to media, doesnt mean his teams are good at defense. These guys are effing morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Watching unc hopefully beat ul and Schulman asks Bilas what is the identity of Chris mack teams and bilas seriously said hard nose defense. Just because mack talks about it to media, doesnt mean his teams are good at defense. These guys are effing morons.
    Louisville is currently spanking them, but I expect Carolina to come back and win by less than 11.5.

Supporting Member
    I've watched unc play three times and each time I've been shocked at how they are even ranked. Nothing about them impresses me.

Of course I didnt see them beat gonzaga so maybe they were impressive then.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Maybe GIMMFD can provide some insight, but what the hell happened to West Virginia this year?

'Cuse knocks off the dukies.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Maybe GIMMFD can provide some insight, but what the hell happened to West Virginia this year?
    Helluva question, I think everyone is trying to figure that out, Huggins included. I think it's a mixture of not having the strongest recruiting class (Jordan McCabe is not college ready yet, and needs some time in the weight room), Esa Ahmad never taking that next step like everyone expected him to, and his shooting being incredibly poor, not having a go to offensive weapon, or the guys who want to play the Press Virginia style, missing Konate for the majority of the year, and playing guys who wouldn't really even cut it at the D2 level like Chase Harler and what not. A perfect crap storm brew this year, which is weird, considering WVU was supposed to be pretty good, Huggs said he's not looking to next year as of yet, but it might be time to, as this season is looking rough, starting out 0-4 is not what you want, and when you don't have the offensive weapons to compete, it doesn't matter how good the press is.