Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Highlight Video to Get you Pumped

"He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Next
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Sophomore
    Another year of the Fox Sports introduction with hope of 5 CBS March Madness introductions(we got 4 2 years ago but only 2 last year. A stretch for sure. Also looking at ESPN.com and refreshing the page to see the up to the second score. A great way to pass the winter and have had a great 5 years since my daughters at X (my first view was the X NC State Play in game in 2014..little did I know what the next 4 years would bring.). Good luck to all

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Hell yeah Muskie this is awesome!