Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    They'll at least have more eyeballs on the Tour Championship in late August than they did in late September going up against the NFL, college football and baseball's pennant races.

2018-2019 PGA Tour Thread

I took Koepka at 9/1, Xander at 25/1 and Golfer Jesus (Fleetwood) at 30/1.

I wasn’t going to take Koepka at the short odds, but last night I watched a segment on him on the Golf Channel and decided I had to take him. Dude is so confident...somehow can pull off being completely confident without being a dick about it.

When dumbass Chamblee said he needed more evidence as to whether Koepka was great...that sold me. Plus, dude does 2 hour hardcore workouts before he plays a round. When asked if he was worried it would affect his play, he said, “why? It’s just walking 4 miles.” Come on...that’s badass.
    Last edited by Nigel Tufnel; 05-16-2019 at 12:40 PM.

Rough start for Jason. Just 3 putt from 25 feet to go 2 over after 3. Hopefully he doesn't just fall apart early.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    I took Koepka at 9/1, Xander at 25/1 and Golfer Jesus (Fleetwood) at 30/1.

I wasn’t going to take Koepka at the short odds, but last night I watched a segment on him on the Golf Channel and decided I had to take him. Dude is so confident...somehow can pull off being completely confident without being a dick about it.

When dumbass Chamblee said he needed more evidence as to whether Koepka was great...that sold me. Plus, dude does 2 hour hardcore workouts before he plays a round. When asked if he was worried it would affect his play, he said, “why? It’s just walking 4 miles.” Come on...that’s badass.
    Looks like a good bet. He blitzed the first round at -7 (course record), and currently has 4 stroke lead.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Are they going to change the sign about the Black Course being so difficult to say "(except if your name is Brooks Koepka)"? Strange day for the Masters champ. 3 over then 4 under then 3 over.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Looks like a good bet. He blitzed the first round at -7 (course record), and currently has 4 stroke lead.
    Bengals should have drafted him at MLB. I mean...seriously. The guy is a freak.

Looked like Jason might be getting it rolling, and then he missed a golden opportunity on #2 (his 11th) for back to back birds by missing a 3 footer.

Jason hanging in there in terms of making the cut. Even for the day, +3 for the tournament through 9. He's right on the cut line (on the good side of it) for now.

Supporting Member
    Went even thru the toughest stretch of the course. Needs a birdie or two in the last 6 holes to safely make the cut which is now +2

2 holes to play. Finish those even or under par and he's playing the weekend. +1 and he's sweating.