Smith eligible for Missouri right away

Link

Mizzou sophomore guard Mark Smith (Edwardsville, Ill.) received a waiver from the NCAA on Friday (Oct. 26) granting him immediate eligibility, head coach Cuonzo Martin announced.
    Smith has three years of eligibility remaining after playing his freshman campaign at Illinois.
    Smith made 19 starts in 31 game appearances, scoring 179 points while averaging 1.4 assists per game as a freshman. He shot 79.6 percent from the free throw line and reached double figures six times.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Sophomore
    I approve
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Anyone have a clue how this waiver was approved?
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

It seems like these waivers are getting approved with more frequency.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook