Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chico View Post
    Exact same thing happened to me. We've had tickets for 40 years, split the payments, and come to find out we're bumped out of the C lot because the All for One fiscal year is different than the ticket office's. Of course, when the re-seating took place it was never told to anyone that your payment had to be in by the end of June in order to keep your parking pass. To add insult to injury, the amount allocated to our All for One is $50 from the level to get the C lot. But every single spot is apparently already allocated. I can't believe this has happened to so many people and they refuse to do anything about it.

I understand we're "big time" now as olesingeldigit has said, but that doesn't mean you big time your long time supporters.
    If they don't have any spots left in C lots, I don't know what they CAN do about it at this point?
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    If they don't have any spots left in C lots, I don't know what they CAN do about it at this point?
    That's what I was told but I'm not sure that's the case. I'm thinking the case is more that they have extras but if they give in to one person complaining they'd have to give into everyone and may not have enough for that.

I'm sure if someone walked in tomorrow and wanted to buy some nice seats that typically come with the parking pass in C they'd make accommodations.

I have been in old Kroger lot last 2 years for $100. After not getting anything in the mail I called and was told that pass is now $250.00. That’s quite an increase and I am paying it. Already shelling out 50k in college tuition including my Senior manager son.
    Zip'em Up!

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Xavier b-ball is a great value all around. Parking is relatively easy with multiple options all within a 5 minute walk. Hard to complain about anything really.
    Yeah I am with you here. I have never paid for parking and have never had a problem find a pretty close spot on a side street near the parking lots.

Xavier has to be the best sports value in town. Maybe FC Cincinnati but I am sure those prices will be going up.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Xavier b-ball is a great value all around. Parking is relatively easy with multiple options all within a 5 minute walk. Hard to complain about anything really.
    This thread proves otherwise. Looks pretty easy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Yeah I am with you here. I have never paid for parking and have never had a problem find a pretty close spot on a side street near the parking lots.

Xavier has to be the best sports value in town. Maybe FC Cincinnati but I am sure those prices will be going up.
    I’m getting old. I agree with D-West again (there is a second time for everything). I park by Stones lanes on the street. It’s an easy walk, and the exit is far, far easier.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahns Krazy View Post
    This thread proves otherwise. Looks pretty easy to me.

I’m getting old. I agree with D-West again (there is a second time for everything). I park by Stones lanes on the street. It’s an easy walk, and the exit is far, far easier.
    I knew you'd come around eventually!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Kudos to whoever changed the cutout on the parking passes this year. Much easier to hang on the mirror.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Kudos to whoever changed the cutout on the parking passes this year. Much easier to hang on the mirror.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not for my mirror. But alas I made it work.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Agreed Kahns. My niece lives on Lexington so I can park in her lot and walk. It's really not that far and costs nothing.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

I ran into this problem last year. Ticket office is terrible when it comes to the parking passes - they have set rules that are not explained or shared and it just serves to piss loyal fans off. Just use the calendar year for parking passes and it all works out fine.