Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Section 200 View Post
    I ran into this problem last year. Ticket office is terrible when it comes to the parking passes - they have set rules that are not explained or shared and it just serves to piss loyal fans off. Just use the calendar year for parking passes and it all works out fine.
    The problem with that is that the rest of the University does not operate on a calendar year schedule. So the system used to determine parking passes (money donated during a fiscal year) would be even more off.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

I've never paid for parking since Xavier moved from the Gardens and there are some great spots to park around the main campus. And yes, now that FC Cincinnati is in the MLS the price increase will be substantial.

They have an issue festering with the handicap parking spots. This year they only allocated 24 spots near the arena. If you get there after those are gone, they park you in section R out in the middle of Norwood. I don’t know if they sold more passes or what happened to displace all the handicap spots, but people are not happy with the situation.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

What am I missing?
    Cintas has been opened for 18 years. It still seats about the same # of people.
    One would think with that much practice, there shouldn't be any parking issues, parking pass issues, etc.
    They've had a lot of practice with the logistics. To still not have it completely sorted out seems weird.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    The problem with that is that the rest of the University does not operate on a calendar year schedule. So the system used to determine parking passes (money donated during a fiscal year) would be even more off.
    So I have a question - when is the "safe date" to pay for tickets/seat donations so that you get the correct pass for next year? I don't want to pay too early for next year and have it count for this season.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    What am I missing?
    Cintas has been opened for 18 years. It still seats about the same # of people.
    One would think with that much practice, there shouldn't be any parking issues, parking pass issues, etc.
    They've had a lot of practice with the logistics. To still not have it completely sorted out seems weird.
    Campus changes almost every year with buildings torn down, buildings added, new roads. Plus parking used to be included in the ticket price but is now extra.

Quote Originally Posted by XUOWNSUC View Post
    So I have a question - when is the "safe date" to pay for tickets/seat donations so that you get the correct pass for next year? I don't want to pay too early for next year and have it count for this season.
    I believe that year runs July - June. You can call the All For One office, or maybe the ticket office to verify this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    They have an issue festering with the handicap parking spots. This year they only allocated 24 spots near the arena. If you get there after those are gone, they park you in section R out in the middle of Norwood. I don’t know if they sold more passes or what happened to displace all the handicap spots, but people are not happy with the situation.
    I agree. Saw an older woman struggling to push a man in a wheel chair and another man walking poorly with a cane from the R section yesterday. Quite a hike to the front door. Not a pretty sight.

You can park for 5 bucks and its a 5 minute walk to the Cintas. The parking options are easy and plentiful. I'm not sure outside of the handicap parking spots what people are complaining about? Add to that, you can get onto the freeway in less than 10 minutes after the game.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    You can park for 5 bucks and its a 5 minute walk to the Cintas. The parking options are easy and plentiful. I'm not sure outside of the handicap parking spots what people are complaining about? Add to that, you can get onto the freeway in less than 10 minutes after the game.
    I usually park in that $5 lot and it's pretty easy to get in and out of. I like parking there way more than the Family Dollar lot or whatever it's called.