Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Freshman

Parking Passes?!?

Need some help here. I have had the same 4 seats since the Cintas Center opened. Until last year, i had a parking pass in the C3 lot behind the arena. Last year, I was upgraded to the C2 lot on the side of the Arena. Just got the new parking passes in the mail today, and i have been moved to the B/C4 lot (the old Norwood Plaza lot). Does that sound right? Planning on calling the ticket office first thing Monday but i thought i would check here to see if anybody can shed some light.

I believe it used to be a tied directly to seat level, but think now it’s a function of how much money you gave to the All for One Club in the last year (not sure of when the year cuts off). If enough people gave more than you, you’d get bumped down a level since they moved up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Apparently, the word is out on you.

They thought you should be parking closer to Dana’s.

(That was helpful, I know...)

Parking Passes?!?

This has me wondering which lot I’ll get. I’ve had B/C4 for years, but nothing arrived in today’s mail.

Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    This has me wondering which lot I’ll get. I’ve had B/C4 for years, but nothing arrived in today’s mail.

Send a check before it’s final?

So much of life comes down to the almighty dollar....

They just keep finding new ways to pi$$ people off.

Sophomore
    Parking is tied to your ranking as a giver, and not tied to your seat. You should not be alarmed or pi$$ed that this is happening. It is the way all colleges work. Xavier has been amazingly good over the years to long time givers and fans, but in order to keep the big money givers happy you have to care of who is helping you now. We are big time now so get over it. So you know I had the top line parking up until last year and am now B/C4 and I am a season ticket holder since 1983 and have my name on the Cintas wall as a significant giver, but I agree with the way they are handling it now. If you are not happy with your current level, then step up your giving. Act like you are big time!

Essentially the same parking policy as last year. Parking is based on your previous fiscal year's AFO (including seat licenses) giving level and giving amount. I think I saw the policy in a letter, glossy material, and it's online.
    Last edited by WCWIII; 10-27-2018 at 09:02 AM.

I've been parking at Dana's since 1965.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Freshman
    Well, I have done some research and the material they sent last year for the seat reassignment shows that a dontion of $2500
    per year entitles you to C2 parking. I have 4 seats with a $1000 donation per seat (plus the price of the seat)...that sounds like $4000 to me. Will contact them Monday to see what they say.

BTW, also discovered that I am in the top 12% for musketeer points so I doubt that points are much of an issue here.
    Last edited by xucub; 10-27-2018 at 12:21 PM.