Live Podcast pre-Musketeer Madness @ Dana's

Rick and I are doing this again on Friday. As usual we will be at Dana Gardens, because where else would we go.

Here are the details:

Dana & Victory LIVE Podcast
    Dana Gardens - back deck if the weather is passable, most likely upstairs if it rains. I have no idea if 8 or 80 people are going to show for this, but if you want a seat come a bit early.

5:00 Start - Greg Christopher, Athletic Director
    We anticipate Greg will be available for about 30 minutes. We will be asking some questions about facilities and the coaching search then throwing it open to Q&A from the floor. Obviously with the event later that night it was tough to get Greg, so we have to start at 5, I know it is a pain in the ass.

5:35 or so - ? - Andy MacWilliams and Joe Sundermann
    We're getting the band back together. No one needs any introduction to those dudes.

Unfortunately we don't anticipate any of the coaching staff coming out this year because they are hosting a bunch of visits, but you never know.

We will be done in plenty of time for you to walk or drive over to the arena for MM. Or to just have 76 beers at Dana's. Not my business!

Hope a few of you can make it,

Dan

If Mother Cooley XU'81 is up for a pop we shall pop in.

Bright blue Xavier wind sweater.
    Warmly,
    "Mel"

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Cooley XU'81 View Post
    If Mother Cooley XU'81 is up for a pop we shall pop in.

Bright blue Xavier wind sweater.
    You would, without question, be the most handsome and lovely couple present. As always.

(Hey, pass along anything you learn, and limit the tequila intake before noon.....just a suggestion.)

Weather looks like it is going to cooperate - high 50s and rain later in the evening.