Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Naji Marshall

Supporting Member
    What a great run and incredible play by naji. Whatever happens from here, I feel great about the future of this program. Steele will get a final four.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    What a great run and incredible play by naji. Whatever happens from here, I feel great about the future of this program. Steele will get a final four.
    Don't feel too great. It seem that every time we get to this point we end up with 2 players transferring and a key player declaring for the draft early. At least we don't have to worry about the coach leaving this year.

Quote Originally Posted by xuwin View Post
    Don't feel too great. It seem that every time we get to this point we end up with 2 players transferring and a key player declaring for the draft early. At least we don't have to worry about the coach leaving this year.
    I disagree. I feel really great. We can say with confidence we have survived yet another coaching change with minimal short term damage. The odds of getting a stellar replacement 4 times in a row are not great. One bad choice can be a disaster. Ask Indiana fans about that.
    We also boast one hell of a recruiting class that may even improve in a few days. I did not feel this way about 20 days ago but this run really is amazing. Coach Steele is the real deal.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Murph85 View Post
    I disagree. I feel really great. We can say with confidence we have survived yet another coaching change with minimal short term damage. The odds of getting a stellar replacement 4 times in a row are not great. One bad choice can be a disaster. Ask Indiana fans about that.
    We also boast one hell of a recruiting class that may even improve in a few days. I did not feel this way about 20 days ago but this run really is amazing. Coach Steele is the real deal.
    Jesus. You can go from saying with confidence Steele is a stellar replacement even though just 20 days ago you didn't think so? Talk about going from one extreme to the other.

Naji Marshall was named Second Team All-Big East

https://goxavier.com/news/2019/3/10/...onference.aspx

The complete list is here:

http://www.bigeast.com/news/2019/3/1...irst-team.aspx

Well done and well deserved. Think he can be 1st team and should be POY candidate next year.....

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Well done and well deserved. Think he can be 1st team and should be POY candidate next year.....
    Agree... Can't really argue with the 1st team selections, it just makes you realize how many really good college players there are in the Big East. Naji was leaping off the bench with excitement during the St Johns game, at one point it looked like he was at about the free throw line, luckily he didn't get some sort of bench technical, but he was really jacked up for that win, even though he wasn't in uniform. This team is really becoming excited for each other's success and that wasn't the case 2-3 months ago. Hopefully he'll be back to 100% for the BE tournament.
    I have complete faith in coach Steele and Co.

I see the youth and numbers of underclassmen on these recognition first and second team. Hope Ponds, Howard, and other underclassmen all come back next year and show the strength of more experienced BE rising again to a top 3 league.

This bracket guy has 7 BE teams in the tourney now (a little too nuts?)
    https://borderingonwisdom.wordpress.com/bracket-matrix/

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    This bracket guy has 7 BE teams in the tourney now (a little too nuts?)
    https://borderingonwisdom.wordpress.com/bracket-matrix/
    I like it, but he’s smoking some serious shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

He practiced a little bit today.