Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Practice thread

Practice thread

I have been mining for any tidbits of info here and on other sites. There seems to be no doubt that our core 4 have gotten much stronger. Also someone in another thread mentioned Welage is struggling to find his shot. Read on another site some first hand observations that both freshman are physically ready and not showing any jitters. Stated that Naj really stands out. Hope to hear a lot more soon!
    Last edited by Xuperman; 09-27-2018 at 10:55 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Guess you can go see for yourself at the open practice this Saturday:

https://goxavier.com/news/2018/9/24/...-saturday.aspx

Us out of towners will need a full report here, please!
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 09-27-2018 at 01:29 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    I have been mining for any tidbits of info here and on other sites. There seems to be no doubt that our core 4 have gotten much stronger. Also someone in another thread mentioned Welage is struggling to find his shot. Read on another site some first hand observations that both freshman are physically ready and not showing any jitters. Stated that Naj really stands out. Hope to hear a lot more soon!
    Kennedy is not physically ready... he needs to get a lot stronger. You are correct about James though.

Sophomore
    Practice??? We’re talking about... practice?

Quote Originally Posted by XUBison View Post
    With the new regime, so many new players, many who need to contribute NOW and not depend on the benefit of a year or more of development this seems appropriate as a matter of interest. Besides, at this point, we take what we can get
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Quote Originally Posted by XUBison View Post
    "Some of our guys thought defense was a town in Chile. Other guys thought defense was something you put up around d-house to keep out d-dog and d-cat." Pete Gillen

man. It has been over 3 hours and no witnesses??

per twitter. Zach gave Tyrique plenty of fits as they went at each other. My only first analysis is per twitter.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    With the new regime, so many new players, many who need to contribute NOW and not depend on the benefit of a year or more of development this seems appropriate as a matter of interest. Besides, at this point, we take what we can get
    Yep. Bad joke, evoking my inner AI. I’m as curious as anyone, and am anxious for updates from those who were there today.

This is the best XU hoops info board but I guess no more than 100 people showed for practice as there has been ZERO input or feedback here. I guess we will wait until exhibition.