6th Annual Dana's Golf Outing Benefiting Xavier Cheerleaders

Get your foursome together!!! If you have any questions, please let me know. Bradenjohn@danagardens.com

https://www.facebook.com/events/707238509652974/

This is now the correct link!!!
    Last edited by 94GRAD; 09-19-2018 at 10:09 AM.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

As long as it doesn't benefit the dance team.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdiggins View Post
    As long as it doesn't benefit the dance team.
    You mean the “nationally ranked” dance team? Seems like they’re always leading with that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

I haven't made every year, but this is one event I look forward to coming to from Chicago. My buddy is coming from DC (sorry about that BJ) and a couple others round out our foursome. If you can't make golf, send BJ an email and donate a small amount for a hole sponsorship. Until recently, the cheerleaders and mascots weren't really even part of athletics. I think that's changed now, but they have a lot of expenses all for the benefit of us fans. It's a great way to support them and meet them. Thanks to Dana Gardens for doing this. See you soon. Now I have to update my avatar. Oh yeah, plus Muskie madness on Friday night.

Look for the events link to Dana Gardens on Facebook (link). BJ will fix his link and will fix the date to be Sat Oct 20 (not the 21st).
    Last edited by WCWIII; 09-18-2018 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    I haven't made every year, but this is one event I look forward to coming to from Chicago. My buddy is coming from DC (sorry about that BJ) and a couple others round out our foursome. If you can't make golf, send BJ an email and donate a small amount for a hole sponsorship. Until recently, the cheerleaders and mascots weren't really even part of athletics. I think that's changed now, but they have a lot of expenses all for the benefit of us fans. It's a great way to support them and meet them. Thanks to Dana Gardens for doing this. See you soon. Now I have to update my avatar. Oh yeah, plus Muskie madness on Friday night.

Look for the events link to Dana Gardens on Facebook (link). BJ will fix his link and will fix the date to be Sat Oct 20 (not the 21st).
    Here is the correct link!

https://www.facebook.com/events/707238509652974/
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens