2018 Maui Invitational

My family is hoping to go to this tournament, but I saw on the website that the Xavier tickets are sold out. It looks like individual tickets won’t be available until the day before at the box office. Is that right, that we can no longer purchase tickets in advance? If so, does anyone have a feel for whether or not there will be plenty of tickets at that point? I’m not sure how big the venue is or how many people typically show up for these tournaments.

Thanks for any input.

Quote Originally Posted by KC4X View Post
    My family is hoping to go to this tournament, but I saw on the website that the Xavier tickets are sold out. It looks like individual tickets won’t be available until the day before at the box office. Is that right, that we can no longer purchase tickets in advance? If so, does anyone have a feel for whether or not there will be plenty of tickets at that point? I’m not sure how big the venue is or how many people typically show up for these tournaments.

Thanks for any input.
    There are tickets on stubhub right now. I'm guessing there will be a few more as the tourney approaches. From what I've read, locals who got tickets are always out scalping for about half of what they'd be on stubhub, but if it were me, I'd probably pay the bit extra on stubhub to know for sure I'd have tickets before I head there.

Our beautiful Lahaina is essentially no more after last night's fires. Horribly sad.

Supporting Member
    The civic center seems to have been spared, but not much else was. Just so sad.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack