Xavier great Tu Holloway talks Tel Aviv, Musketeer memories and what’s next

The Athletic

As you get older, your dreams start to become more fickle. I understand things on a different spectrum now compared to when I was 21 years old. I would be wrong if I didn’t. As a 29-year-old, I know I’m not going to the NBA. I find happiness and power in different things in life, not just financially. I’m living the best life I know how to live. - Tu Holloway

____

Another great article from Shannon Russell.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

My all time favorite pg.

Saw Redford's podcast with Dee Davis.
    Davis has an alumni team of Lyons, Holloway, McLean, and himself plus more he will not name to compete for $2 million prize .

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    My all time favorite pg.

Saw Redford's podcast with Dee Davis.
    Davis has an alumni team of Lyons, Holloway, McLean, and himself plus more he will not name to compete for $2 million prize .
    I keep seeing this on twitter. Will it be televised?
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Not sure. I know UC alumni have been playing pick up games in Cincinnati.
    I am not sure when this starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    I keep seeing this on twitter. Will it be televised?
    It's every summer on the espn networks. They have to be voted in, so I'm sure there will be a campaign for that in the spring. First few rounds are usually on espn3 and espnu with later rounds on espn and espn2. It's a cool event.

Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    It's every summer on the espn networks. They have to be voted in, so I'm sure there will be a campaign for that in the spring. First few rounds are usually on espn3 and espnu with later rounds on espn and espn2. It's a cool event.
    I think I may have stumbled on this before and didn't know what it was. I'll make a point to try to watch it.

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    The Athletic

As you get older, your dreams start to become more fickle. I understand things on a different spectrum now compared to when I was 21 years old. I would be wrong if I didn’t. As a 29-year-old, I know I’m not going to the NBA. I find happiness and power in different things in life, not just financially. I’m living the best life I know how to live. - Tu Holloway

____

Another great article from Shannon Russell.
    The Athletic has awesome articles, really good writers, and good stories. I love Tu, that guy just had something different. He willed us to so many wins, I'll never forget watching the Purdue game 3rd row up in the student section, I lost my voice. He just had that edge to him. Plus he complimented my shoes one time, so big Tu Holloway fan here hahaha.

Agree on Shannon's coverage. It boggles my mind why she wasn't allowed to do this stuff for the Enquirer.

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Tough as nails..