Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Ugh.
    Still set a record. But most points by a 2nd place side means... 29 years and counting - just like our hometown Reds. BUT another Champions League title awaits!
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati

Champions League winner!

They travel well. Must have been 30,000 or more in Madrid.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Champions League winner!

They travel well. Must have been 30,000 or more in Madrid.
    Liverpool fans are known for being good travelers, it's also a lot easier to maneuver around Europe when already there too, though the game felt like a pre-season friendly at times, where things were incredibly sloppy, it was well deserved by Liverpool. They had a phenomenal season, and I genuinely enjoy Klopp and his tactics, I have no idea how you wouldn't want to run through a wall for that man, and as an Arsenal fan, as I watch us fall into inevitable mediocrity, it was nice that Tottenham are still trophy-less.

Having been in England over holidays and been around English fans, it’s nothing for them to travel to watch their teams. Flights are relatively inexpensive and a two hour flight has you to Italy, or a short train ride France or Germany. We often forget how big the United States is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Having been in England over holidays and been around English fans, it’s nothing for them to travel to watch their teams. Flights are relatively inexpensive and a two hour flight has you to Italy, or a short train ride France or Germany. We often forget how big the United States is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Yep. Watching one of the EPL games late in the season and Rebecca Lowe mentioned that the match was the farthest the visiting team would travel all year. I looked up the distance and it was less than Cincinnati to Cleveland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.