Sophomore

A very detailed article about life in the G League

https://hoopshype.com/2018/04/30/lif...or-an-nba-gig/

It is as I suspected. Tough to get a call up but a 2 year window to produce and get lucky. Good luck to all our players and it would be nice to see someone break through. What I thought is that if a G league player "breaks through" it is an indictment on the team's scout so maybe management is reluctant to admit a mistake and the difference between the good g leaguer and 8-10 man on NBA is so little that you need to score a knockout to get a chance.

With David West retiring, I don't think the NBA has any active XU alums on their active rosters.
    Closest to get any playing time would be Crawford and Semaj Christon. Bluiett and Macura have a lot to prove in the G league. Hope they all make it in NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    With David West retiring, I don't think the NBA has any active XU alums on their active rosters.
    Closest to get any playing time would be Crawford and Semaj Christon. Bluiett and Macura have a lot to prove in the G league. Hope they all make it in NBA.
    Ed?

Unless Christon got cut, I think he's still on the roster. His play kinda sucked in summer ball and his stats have been at the bottom of the NBA.

Sumner is on the Pacers roster, for now. He still has a long way to go but I like the team they are building there.

Blueitt will get a shot here and there.

Ohh yes. Ed Sumner.

Forgot about him. He is on a NBA roster.

Semaj C. :

Guangzhou Long-Lions (2017–present)
    On December 2, 2017, Christon signed with Guangzhou Long-Lions.[42]