Louisville altered documents on recruiting visit

Link

Former University of Louisville basketball assistant coach Kenny Johnson “influenced” a team staffer to keep secret that a former sports agent implicated in an FBI bribery scandal was on campus during a recruit’s visit.

Court documents made public Wednesday in a civil suit of former head coach Rick Pitino show that official paperwork was changed to keep Christian Dawkins' presence on a visit with prized high school recruit Brian Bowen in May 2017 unknown.

____

Can't tell if this is more Pitino news or if occurred during the reign of David Padgett.

During a deposition, former men's basketball assistant coach David Padgett said he learned after he became interim head coach that Johnson “influenced” then director of basketball operations Michael Bowden to keep Dawkins name off the “unofficial visit form” of Bowen.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

May 2017- Pitino was still head coach, but I'm sure he knew nothing about this, or at least he will claim he knew nothing about this.

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    May 2017- Pitino was still head coach, but I'm sure he knew nothing about this, or at least he will claim he knew nothing about this.
    Of course he knew nothing about it. Do you have any idea how much time it takes to run a brothel? The guy can’t do everything!

Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I'm going to have to plead ignorance here.

And now pimp Rick is going on whatever radio show will have him to peddle his bogus book of lies. I heard him whining about how much he misses coaching. Gag.....
    Veritas vos Liberabit

Supporting Member
    He is just a despicable human being, and I hate that because he is one hell of a college basketball coach. About twenty interviews ago, he said that it would be his last interview. The guy's ego won't allow him to disappear to Florida and enjoy retirement.