Looks Like We Made it

It appears we have made it unscathed through the months of July/August. I've just renewed the website (as I do every August and March). I suspect the Big East Schedule will be out soon, and we can all start planning. Welcome to Basketball Season.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

First World Problem: When I check the board and its been 36 or 48 hours since Ive last been here, and there arent any new posts. UGGGG! Im ready!

Holiday weekends are rough.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Last 4 years the Big East schedule has come out the second Tuesday of the month. Should be a week away.

Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    Last 4 years the Big East schedule has come out the second Tuesday of the month. Should be a week away.
    I'm impatient.

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Rothstein is reporting on Twitter that the Conference Season will kick off with games on Saturday December 29. Not sure if that means no NYE games at all or just that the first games of the Big East Season won't be on NYE.

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Rothstein is reporting on Twitter that the Conference Season will kick off with games on Saturday December 29. Not sure if that means no NYE games at all or just that the first games of the Big East Season won't be on NYE.
    That's odd. About a month ago he reported the conference season would kick off on NYE.

The champaign is kicking in for him already.

Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post
    The champaign is kicking in for him already.
    He likes the way the bubbles tickle his nose.
    No, I be concubining.