Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bengals '18

Quote Originally Posted by usfldan View Post
    The last play was pretty much the complete opposite of a prevent defense.

Agreed. But they wouldn't have been down there to hot read the blitz and get it off, if not for the prevent D on the 3 plays before.
    8 yds, 10 yds, and 23 yds.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

ahhh.......another well played prime time game where the team (including coaches) lay a massive egg

Maybe....maybe..... get to 7 wins

AFC north was 0-3 yesterday. Did anyone expect them to go into Arrowhead on a sunday night and win? Clearly they didn’t expect to either. KC and LA Rams are in another universe offensively. I’m sticking with 9-7, the division is a mess. Go browns.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    ahhh.......another well played prime time game where the team (including coaches) lay a massive egg

The Bengals lose on the road to the Chiefs, where they were a 6 point underdog, and you think they will be lucky to win 3 of their last 9 games? What sense does that make?

To be clear, I am not saying they will run the table and win their last 9 games, but geesh! KC is one of the best teams in football right now, and they completely dismantled the Bengals last night. The Bengals are still a good bet to win their division. There is too much season left to count them out based on their performance vs the Chiefs.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    AFC north was 0-3 yesterday. Did anyone expect them to go into Arrowhead on a sunday night and win? Clearly they didn’t expect to either. KC and LA Rams are in another universe offensively. I’m sticking with 9-7, the division is a mess. Go browns.
    I agree - 9-7 most likely. The schedule isn't that bad. But honestly, it doesn't matter. The bungles aren't on the same level as teams like the Chiefs and Patriots. It's sad. I have successfully steered my kids away from rooting for the Bengals - all four of my kids now root for other teams. It is too late for me.

I’m thinking anywhere from 9-7 to 7-9. Looking at the rest of the schedule, I think they’ll beat Tampa Bay, Oakland, and Cleveland, all at home. That’s 7 wins. After that, I can easily see them losing the rest, but could win one or two of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    The Bengals lose on the road to the Chiefs, where they were a 6 point underdog, and you think they will be lucky to win 3 of their last 9 games? What sense does that make?

To be clear, I am not saying they will run the table and win their last 9 games, but geesh! KC is one of the best teams in football right now, and they completely dismantled the Bengals last night. The Bengals are still a good bet to win their division. There is too much season left to count them out based on their performance vs the Chiefs.
    That's one of the funniest things I've read in a while We're talking about the Bengals........perennial losers.......

Their defense is awful......the secondary has to be one of the worst in the NFL....

Dalton is average and in prime time.......abysmal.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post

What a dick!

We don’t hear shit out of this guy for a month and a half as the Bengals go 4-2!

He then has the nerve enough to run his mouth as we lose to the Chiefs on the road!

At least he isn’t telling us how great a coach Hue Jackson is anymore!

Supporting Member
    Dalton isn't a winner, neither is marvin and it all starts with the biggest loser at the top, mr. brown. The Bengals have developed a culture of losing and unfortunately you cant fire the ceo/owner in this case. Nothing is ever going to change until brown is gone.

They will end up with 8 or 9 wins...maybe hop into a wildcard and lose that game.

Quote Originally Posted by BENWAR View Post
    What a dick!

We don’t hear shit out of this guy for a month and a half as the Bengals go 4-2!

He then has the nerve enough to run his mouth as we lose to the Chiefs on the road!

At least he isn’t telling us how great a coach Hue Jackson is anymore!
    Dickish in what way? FU. I've watched this crap for 30 years. 6 games to start a year means nothing. Marvin Lewis continues to prove he is not capable of taking this team any further than he has in the previous 15 years.

Did you actually watch that last night? That wasn't just a loss on the road, that was one of the worst ass kicking's in franchise history. A total embarrassment.