Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bengals '18

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Lets be honest. Who didn't see this coming? Worst run franchise in pro sports.
    Yep.

I can't believe that I wrote earlier in this thread that the bungles had a "playoff caliber" defense.

Who really cares if they make the playoffs? They have no chance of winning a game if they get there. The Chiefs, Saints, Steelers, Patriots, Rams etc. are on another level.

The way this franchise is run, there is no hope for the future. I'm so glad that I steered my kids into rooting for other teams. They don't have to share in my misery.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    The bengals have given up 79 pts. in the last two games....need a defensive coord.
    Austin fired after another rout.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Austin fired after another rout.
    Marvin will assume the Defensive Coordinator's role for the rest of the season!!!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    Marvin will assume the Defensive Coordinator's role for the rest of the season!!!
    Marvin probably needs to assume that role the rest of his career, and drop the other title he holds.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by XUOWNSUC View Post
    Yep.

I can't believe that I wrote earlier in this thread that the bungles had a "playoff caliber" defense.

Who really cares if they make the playoffs? They have no chance of winning a game if they get there. The Chiefs, Saints, Steelers, Patriots, Rams etc. are on another level.

The way this franchise is run, there is no hope for the future. I'm so glad that I steered my kids into rooting for other teams. They don't have to share in my misery.
    Attendance was down to 52k. It's only going to get worse. The atmosphere in that stadium is going to get real pathetic once they're out of it and it gets cold as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Attendance was down to 52k. It's only going to get worse. The atmosphere in that stadium is going to get real pathetic once they're out of it and it gets cold as hell.
    I think Tampa game attendance was 45,000. So they're moving in the right direction. Who-Deyyy!

Now that Hue Jackson is available maybe he can be co-coach! Give some inside insight for the crucial Browns game in a couple weeks.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    With the collective record of the three remaining home opponents being 7-20, and the Bengals heading toward another season of mediocre land, I'm pretty sure the atmosphere is going to be really pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Now that Hue Jackson is available maybe he can be co-coach! Give some inside insight for the crucial Browns game in a couple weeks.
    Ask, and you shall receive:

https://www.bengals.com/news/report-...coaching-staff