Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Looks like we have another visitor this weekend. Gardner coming in on Friday for an official. With both Tandy and Gardner coming in for Muskie Madness, hope we can get a commit from one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Looks like we have another visitor this weekend. Gardner coming in on Friday for an official. With both Tandy and Gardner coming in for Muskie Madness, hope we can get a commit from one of them.
    The elephant in the room is Harlan Beverly...who we all would really want, but who is slow walking any commitment.
    I can only keep thinking that Tandy and Gardner are the backups, but if Tandy commits, you have to take it.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Andre Gordon who just got an X offer on October 10th just committed to Virginia Tech on his Official Visit.

https://247sports.com/Player/Andre-Gordon-90258/

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    From what I’ve seen, your last comment is correct. If Snow predicts, that’s a great sign he will. If others, I just see it as the player has high interest in X.
    Snow just predicted Tandy to X. Snow's pick is listed on a "paid site", so I haven't seen the actual pick. However before Snow's pick today, Xavier was getting 4 of 6 picks, according to the free 247 site. Today, Xavier is getting 5 of 7 picks. You do the math.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Snow just predicted Tandy to X. Snow's pick is listed on a "paid site", so I haven't seen the actual pick. However before Snow's pick today, Xavier was getting 4 of 6 picks, according to the free 247 site. Today, Xavier is getting 5 of 7 picks. You do the math.
    I think KyKy knows that X wants him, but has a couple solid back ups if it doesnt work out......

Rivals 100% X
    2023 Sweet 16

Two more predictions for X today. Looking good for getting a commitment this weekend.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

He's set to commit Tuesday, so you have to think the fact that he's still visiting X this weekend with a decision date already set is a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    He's set to commit Tuesday, so you have to think the fact that he's still visiting X this weekend with a decision date already set is a good sign.
    Yep. Particularly given the three latest projections for his decision....all in the last two days.

When Kyky went to Ole Miss, then didn't commit, then made sure he made is Official to X, I think the tea leaves then looked very good.

I'm really upset though that Harlan Beverly's Dad seemed to make sure the kid's decision was held up. If Kyky commits to X, you have to take him.
    He's a 4 star from everything I've seen. Although I still discount stars as an indicator. Too easily manipulated.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell