Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Elias King was 100%........once. :-(
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Sophomore
    I follow KY basketball very closely, and because of my son I end up at a TON of KY high school games, and for my money, KyKy Tandy is the #1 kid in the state this year (and it isn't all that close). Johnson at Trinity is sort of a tweener, who doesn't have the burst to blow by guys on the perimeter. Dontaie Allen's motor is a HUGE question, and he may have the worst H.S. coach in the state in terms of schemes and adjustments. Moreno at Scott County is still a man amongst boys, but he hasn't really developed as expected, and will be an under-sized PF in college like the kid Carson Williams that went to NKU and then left. Moreno has seen his level of offers fall way off the last few months. The Miles kid at Walton Verona is a P.R.O.J.E.C.T. of the highest order.

I type all of this knowing that Allen and Johnson will likely end up at "bigger" places, but I assure you, Tandy, if he stays healthy, should have the best college career of the group. You absolutely want him at Xavier, ignore all of the other shenanigans that have been over-played by the ever-annoying "BBN", this dude would make Xavier better.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    I think I've asked this before, but how accurate are the crystal ball projections again? Like that is definitely a good sign, especially if it's Brian Snow predicting correct?
    60% of the time it works every time.

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    The one thing we do know is that right now it’s a two horse race for Tandy, between Old Miss and X. Of course, that can change quickly, too.
    Probably will know more about Kyky after this weekend since he’s visiting Ole Miss today and tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    I think I've asked this before, but how accurate are the crystal ball projections again? Like that is definitely a good sign, especially if it's Brian Snow predicting correct?
    From what I’ve seen, your last comment is correct. If Snow predicts, that’s a great sign he will. If others, I just see it as the player has high interest in X.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    60% of the time it works every time.
    Snow uses Sex Panther?
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    Snow uses Sex Panther?
    Lol, brewery near me makes a double chocolate porter called sex panther in Chandler Az. My wife got me their T-shirt with the beer logo on it and it still freaks people out at bars here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    From what I’ve seen, your last comment is correct. If Snow predicts, that’s a great sign he will. If others, I just see it as the player has high interest in X.
    Okay, just making sure I was in the right mindset, I think we have an advantage over Ole Miss being a better program, but they have had some tournament appearances lately, maybe he wants to play Kentucky twice every year to get some revenge against them. The SEC is improving as a basketball conference, but I really think the Big East is a fun conference to play in. Hoping he decides he wants to play for Steele and Co, would love filling out our class with Tandy.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    Lol, brewery near me makes a double chocolate porter called sex panther in Chandler Az. My wife got me their T-shirt with the beer logo on it and it still freaks people out at bars here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stop that, you're gonna scare the children!

Xavier has just offered 2019 6’1” PG Andre Gordon, from Sydney, Ohio.

Does this mean that they aren’t so sure about Tandy? Or does it mean that they are trying to force his hand a little bit?

But then again, Gordon is supposed to be a solid player......maybe they want both?

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Xavier has just offered 2019 6’1” PG Andre Gordon, from Sydney, Ohio.

Does this mean that they aren’t so sure about Tandy? Or does it mean that they are trying to force his hand a little bit?

But then again, Gordon is supposed to be a solid player......maybe they want both?
    X has offered three 2019 point guards scholarships. So I think it means, "Guys, the first one of you who commits gets the scholarship, and then we're done recruiting point guards for this class."