Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    These top college coaches make a ton of money. They deserve it! Dealing with these kids, parents, coaches and hangers-on would put me over the edge.
    Amen brother!!! Dealing with college age girls is hard enough!

Sophomore
    You put your first recruit in, you take your first recruit out... shake it all about. Sounds to me like the family put the heat on him to stay at home.

Guaranteed smile...go to YouTube and watch some ZFree highlights! Kid can really score in the paint with both hands and LOVES to dunk! Runs the court like a deer....
    Last edited by Xuperman; 08-23-2018 at 03:25 PM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Guaranteed smile...go to YouTube and watch some ZFree highlights! Kid can really score in the paint with both hands and LOVES to dunk! Runs the court like a deer....
    Be careful Xuperman,
    he now will pull his commitment and all will be bummed again. Let's look at the incoming frosh highlight tapes.

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    Be careful Xuperman,
    he now will pull his commitment and all will be bummed again. Let's look at the incoming frosh highlight tapes.
    Maybe true, BUT it is nice to see that he has been a committed catholic school guy for his high school years. Might be the difference compared to some others that go the prep school route. It is somewhat a subtle difference but a factor I think....he will be a good Muskie!!
    Last edited by Xuperman; 08-23-2018 at 08:48 PM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Maybe true, BUT it is nice to see that he has been a committed catholic school guy for his high school years. Might be the difference compared to some others that go the prep school route. It is somewhat a subtle difference but a factor I think....he will be a good Muskie!!
    So Armaan Franklin, David Johnson & Jalen Thomas should fall right in line.
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

I'm happy we stole this guy from right under SHU's nose!
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by Muskeagle View Post
    Four 4 star commits....and barely a word on the board. Keep getting it done, men of Steele!

PF--Daniel Ramsey
    Deerfield-Windsor School (Albany, GA)
    6-8 / 220
    Commit 8/6/2018

SF--Elias King
    Lincoln Academy (Suwanee, GA)
    6-7 / 185
    Commit 5/16/2018

C--Zach Freemantle
    Bergen Catholic (Oradell, NJ)
    6-9 / 215
    Commit 8/21/2018

PG--Dwon Odom
    6-3/ 180
    Commit 8/17/2018 or so
    J

Jinxed it

Quote Originally Posted by SixFig View Post
    J

Jinxed it
    Damnit!!!! I know! Sorry. Really I was just surprised that since we are in the off season and that is generally a time when we get reports and opinions on Quentin Goodin's nocturnal flatulential habits, that NO ONE had even mentioned a couple of the verbal commitments. I knew (and REALLY know now) that this are not written in stone, but in the past there have been pages welcoming guys to the program...and with Odom, nary a mention. It was just a little odd.
    We've been working hard the whole year...we're staying focused and keeping it one game at a time. --Justin Cage

Sophomore
    2019 6’11 Big from northern Kentucky Dieonte Miles just committed. Coverage makes it seem like he could be a redshirt candidate but man he’s big and athletic.