Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Freshman
    The staff had an in-home with Bishop yesterday. Hoping we don’t get to the weekend of his official to URI, but if we do, hopefully it just gives him more of a chance to see X is the right spot for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    The new head coach was his lead recruiter when he was the assistant and I think they had a preexisting relationship before that.
    Ahhh okay, that makes more sense to me now, I wasn't sure of the ins and outs, it's kinda hard to keep a track of the guys who don't come here.. except for DSR because he decided to choose Georgetown haha.

We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Dante seems to be pretty good on the trail
    "The only time you take your hands off an opponent's throat is to get a better grip" - Byron Larkin

I love this get, he is a tough Philly guard. Is Steele done for '19 or does he go for one more? Beran? Gaffney? Does Odom reclass?

Does anyone else look at Bishop and see Ray Allen and Bradley Beal? Hope he plays like that!

Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    Does anyone else look at Bishop and see Ray Allen and Bradley Beal? Hope he plays like that!
    When I first watched his highlight reels the guy that came to mind was former Missouri star from the David West era, Kareem Rush. He was a long silky smooth scorer who was athletic, competitive, and tough. Bishop reminds me of him.

I remember Xavier played Missouri in Indianapolis and we lost that game. Rush was sensational.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    I love this get, he is a tough Philly guard. Is Steele done for '19 or does he go for one more? Beran? Gaffney? Does Odom reclass?
    I think we're going for at least one more, maybe two. I think Beran's ship has sailed since he isn't planning a visit, so we're probably looking at 1-2 of Gaffney, Beverly, and Newman. Seems like Gaffney is most likely
    "The only time you take your hands off an opponent's throat is to get a better grip" - Byron Larkin

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    I don’t believe that they are done. Brandon Newman will be visiting end of September according to reports.

Welcome Mr. Bishop. May you play well and prosper.
    Last edited by XUGRAD80; 09-14-2018 at 08:19 PM.