Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    Ha... agreed... and there is no excuse about “not being able to get the recruits he needs to win a final four ” (wat to throw your X players under the bus champ). His Cardinal team will come up short again and again... though he will still have the last laugh when the school finally figures it out after having payed out... what will it be... $28 million.

Anyway, works out for CM and it works out for us now that we get the guy at the helm who will prove to be the best coach X has ever had. I have a good feeling about my man Steele (and his staff)... a really good feeling.
    I am pretty sure his 2019 class is pretty good. He has three top 100 guys and one top 50 guy already.

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    @PatLawless_
    Following Following @PatLawless_
    More
    USC, Michigan, Georgia Tech, and Xavier were in for '20 Corey Walker from Bishop Snyder (FL) today.

7:16 PM - 18 Sep 2018

Xavier is aiming high for a SF in 2020 class. X needs an awesome SF frosh in 2020.

https://hoopseen.com/news/player/201...is-recruitment
    247 has his composite score at 33rd currently, could you imagine if him and Odom both came here?? Salivating at the thought.

Rivals just reported that Brandon Newman just verbally commited to Perdue....:(

I was really hoping he was going to come to X, and was expecting it too.

Oh well, move on, next!

Sophomore
    With the Bishop commit Newman seemed unlikely. They don’t bring enough of a different skillset to take both, and I personally would rather have Bishop. Now Gaffney or Beverly... that’s a different story. Both are capable of and more inclined to playing the lead guard role.

Not really surprised with Newman. Bishop should be a strong player at the 2 (and at wing when needed). Hopefully, Gaffney decides to commit. I know 2018, was not our best in terms of high ranking players. Both James and KK can be a pleasant surprise despite their rankings. Saw text recently (from xhoops.com), that Elias gained 20 pounds this year which will help dramatically (I hope). Steele and company have done a great job this year in terms of recruiting!

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Rivals just reported that Brandon Newman just verbally commited to Perdue....:(
    Will Perdue?

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Will Perdue?

D*+m spell check!

Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    Ha... agreed... and there is no excuse about “not being able to get the recruits he needs to win a final four ” (wat to throw your X players under the bus champ). His Cardinal team will come up short again and again... though he will still have the last laugh when the school finally figures it out after having payed out... what will it be... $28 million.

Anyway, works out for CM and it works out for us now that we get the guy at the helm who will prove to be the best coach X has ever had. I have a good feeling about my man Steele (and his staff)... a really good feeling.
    Johnson just committed to them, according to Twitter link off of Rivals site.

I hate to say this and I give into the temptation to even care about UL recruiting but Mack and co. are getting very good players for a program in not so great of PR shape. 3-4 top 100 players is looking solid for them.
    OK I am done looking at THAT school. I will now only focus on X.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    I hate to say this and I give into the temptation to even care about UL recruiting but Mack and co. are getting very good players for a program in not so great of PR shape. 3-4 top 100 players is looking solid for them.
    OK I am done looking at THAT school. I will now only focus on X.
    Wonder how much they're paying for a recruit these days ?