Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sophomore

Zach Freemantle Commits

6'9" Big man from New Jersey gives the new staff the third commit of the 2019 class. Four star big man commits to X after a big July.

AWESOME news! Welcome!!!

This is shaping up nicely!
    Last edited by xu82; 08-21-2018 at 11:10 AM.

Good news! Welcome Zach

Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post
    Good news! Welcome Zach
    I have heard from Jersey guys that he should be ready to go as soon as he arrives. He is a 'what you see is what you get' guy like O'Mara. He plays in the Catholic league in Northern Jersey and I was told his academics are stellar.

Oh Yeah! Very happy to see this happen. Now let’s see them get a real center and I’d call this class complete!

Welcome Mr. Fremantle! Best wishes for a great and successful Xavier experience! WooHoo!

Love how this class is shaping up. Steele is the recruiting GURU!
    2023 Sweet 16

Great pickup X coaching staff (especially coach Johnson!) His hustle alone will give him minutes in 2019 - 2020 season!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Oh Yeah! Very happy to see this happen. Now let’s see them get a real center and I’d call this class complete!

Welcome Mr. Fremantle! Best wishes for a great and successful Xavier experience! WooHoo!
    I think they’re done with the bigs. From everything that’s been said, I think the staff is happy to play both Freemantle and Ramsey at the 4 or 5. Think they’ll go another wing and combo guard.

Quote Originally Posted by MITTENMUSKIE16 View Post
    I think they’re done with the bigs. From everything that’s been said, I think the staff is happy to play both Freemantle and Ramsey at the 4 or 5. Think they’ll go another wing and combo guard.
    holding out hope for adding Robbie Beran too.....like his game and he can be a 3-4 at 6'9

Sophomore
    Yes, should’ve clarified. By big, I don’t think they feel the need to go after a traditional, or “real” center. I think they could add a guy like beran or tray Jackson who can play the 3 or the 4. Then add any of the bevy of good looking combo guards they’re still in on