Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It would be nice if some of the funds would go to improvements to the soccer facility (baseball too). The soccer stadium really needs better seating for fans. It is kind of embarrassing looking right now.

Quote Originally Posted by xu9697 View Post
    It would be nice if some of the funds would go to improvements to the soccer facility (baseball too). The soccer stadium really needs better seating for fans. It is kind of embarrassing looking right now.
    At least the team won't have to get dressed in Schmidt Fieldhouse after the renovations are done. Locker rooms for Soccer and Baseball is a huge upgrade. Agree on the seating.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    At least the team won't have to get dressed in Schmidt Fieldhouse after the renovations are done. Locker rooms for Soccer and Baseball is a huge upgrade. Agree on the seating.
    Great point!

Hopefully additional renovations to soccer and baseball facilities will happen in the next few years. The setting is great- just need amenities' improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by xu9697 View Post
    Great point!

Hopefully additional renovations to soccer and baseball facilities will happen in the next few years. The setting is great- just need amenities' improvements.
    When I've asked about those facility upgrades before, I've been told projects are in the works. Obviously $ pushes those projects.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Heidt Family Champions Center is finally complete

https://goxavier.com/news/2021/5/1/a...ns-center.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Heidt Family Champions Center is finally complete

https://goxavier.com/news/2021/5/1/a...ns-center.aspx
    Looks great from the pictures on the site, definitely gotta be easier recruiting for the soccer program with a locker room and what not