Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2018-2019 Roster Released

Link

It's official.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Supporting Member
    Should be an interesting year and extremely hard to handicap. Honestly, I have no idea what to expect....which in a way is kind of nice. Expectations have been so high the past few years, that it may be nice to just sit back, relax and enjoy whatever the year brings.

My wife will appreciate me not stressing every game and screaming at the TV that is for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    My wife will appreciate me not stressing every game and screaming at the TV that is for sure.
    You say that now. Once the season starts, I'm sure that will change.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    You say that now. Once the season starts, I'm sure that will change.
    I like to lie to myself every now and again. Makes me feel like I matured as an adult.

Shannon Russell reporting that 7 footer Jake Walter is not on the roster and wont play for the Muskies this season. Mentioned something about an undisclosed legal matter. Hopefully he wasn't arrested .

That's the last thing Xavier basketball needs is yet another player with a mug shot and a police blog. Kudos to Coach Steele for acting swiftly and getting rid of the bad apples.

https://twitter.com/slrussell?lang=en

Jake hasn't updated his Twitter page since May.

Quote Originally Posted by Crosstown View Post
    Shannon Russell reporting that 7 footer Jake Walter is not on the roster and wont play for the Muskies this season. Mentioned something about an undisclosed legal matter. Hopefully he wasn't arrested .

That's the last thing Xavier basketball needs is yet another player with a mug shot and a police blog. Kudos to Coach Steele for acting swiftly and getting rid of the bad apples.

https://twitter.com/slrussell?lang=en
    Maybe a troll here? He never suited up, never enrolled, to call him an X player with a mugshot is a bit of a stretch.

Jake Walter’s status is no surprise.

Like others, I will say that I have no idea what to expect. However, I do still have the hope that they will very competitive with most other BE schools. They do return a solid nucleus of Scruggs, Goodin, Marshall, and Jones. But the freshman and grad transfers are definitely an unknown, as is Harden. The ultimate success of the year will probably depend on what they all will bring to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    Maybe a troll here? He never suited up, never enrolled, to call him an X player with a mugshot is a bit of a stretch.
    Whatever. Spin it any way you want so you can sleep at night. We wanted and recruited him and he verbally committed and signed a letter of intent to play for us.

And since when does citing Shannon Russell as the source make someone a troll? Grow up. Its just a game. I didn't think he was worthy enough to receive an offer from Xavier anyway. He's not that good. Its addition by subtraction. Hopefully he can get his act together and have a nice career at Thomas Moore or something.