Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sophomore
    as a non baseball and football fan I am ready. May try to follow football this year as bringing up 2 daughter who went to X I lost the love.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crosstown View Post
    Whatever. Spin it any way you want so you can sleep at night. We wanted and recruited him and he verbally committed and signed a letter of intent to play for us.

And since when does citing Shannon Russell as the source make someone a troll? Grow up. Its just a game. I didn't think he was worthy enough to receive an offer from Xavier anyway. He's not that good. Its addition by subtraction. Hopefully he can get his act together and have a nice career at Thomas Moore or something.
    Let's see. You call yourself a Xavier fan. You have one post on this board. It uses fake rhetoric to imply widespread criminal activity among X players. Then you tell the person who questions if you are a troll to "grow up". Certainly smells like a troll. The nifty backhanded compliment makes you seem too smart for the typical dumb UC fan. Perhaps Butler?
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Whatever. Spin it any way you want so you can sleep at night. We wanted and recruited him and he verbally committed and signed a letter of intent to play for us.

And since when does citing Shannon Russell as the source make someone a troll? Grow up. Its just a game. I didn't think he was worthy enough to receive an offer from Xavier anyway. He's not that good. Its addition by subtraction. Hopefully he can get his act together and have a nice career at Thomas Moore or something.
    I have no spin. Yes he was a commit who signed an LOI. He never enrolled, never practiced, never stepped foot on campus as a student. It's bad spin job to lay it on Steele's feet or Xavier Basketball or even to allude they had to let him go. You makes us sound like the U here.

Shannon Russell reporting that 7 footer Jake Walter is not on the roster and wont play for the Muskies this season. Mentioned something about an undisclosed legal matter. Hopefully he wasn't arrested .

That's the last thing Xavier basketball needs is yet another player with a mug shot and a police blog. Kudos to Coach Steele for acting swiftly and getting rid of the bad apples.

https://twitter.com/slrussell?lang=en
    Well now, aren't you a sanctimonious individual. Calling a kid out when no facts have been reported on exactly what the problem may be.

Thomas More. Spell it correctly, please.

Thanks
    SlimKibbles
    Thomas More class of ‘99

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"The wisest men follow their own direction." - Euripides

Sophomore
    Attaboy Slim, always bugs me when people can't spell TMC name correctly!

Thomas More '89

Anyone who is 7’1” and can dribble a basketball is worthy of an offer from Xavier. Our post defense has been a joke the last few seasons.

Sophomore
    Naji looks jacked in the workout pics on Twitter. I wouldn’t have recognized him if he wasn’t wearing his number. Significantly bigger

Eastside Jay, is this you?

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    Naji looks jacked in the workout pics on Twitter. I wouldn’t have recognized him if he wasn’t wearing his number. Significantly bigger
    Gotta love the work out plans these guys get, good to know he gained a lot of muscle, hopefully it means he'll be more prone to finishing some And-1's at the rim, he's poised for a huge season if all goes well