Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kadin Shedrick

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Would have loved to have Kadin, but more excited about Freemantle (if it happens). Love the kids approach to the game and what he can bring!
    Freemantle would be Ben Johnson's first commitment if it happens right?? Looks like he's had a solid summer session and has climbed up a bit, could be a interesting get. He looks comfortable, and could really develop with our coaching staff. I did see where he averaged 3 blocks a game at the Peach Jam, which I'm never going to complain about someone that gets after it defensively. Our class is looking pretty promising for the 2019 year if we can get some of these guys, but a 86% prediction rate to X is good to see.

Supporting Member
    I'd like to see a top 50-75 recruit in this class. I think the staff has done a great job especially being new, but to get to that last 2%, X is going to have to keep accumulating those types of guys...the Scruggs' and Naji' immediate impact players.

Of course, it is still early, so maybe our commits will be making a significant jump as time goes on.

Freemantle said he's going to visit Boston College too. I wouldn't expect a decision from him until he makes that visit.

Sophomore
    Lester quinones is the guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    I'd like to see a top 50-75 recruit in this class. I think the staff has done a great job especially being new, but to get to that last 2%, X is going to have to keep accumulating those types of guys...the Scruggs' and Naji' immediate impact players.

Of course, it is still early, so maybe our commits will be making a significant jump as time goes on.
    Scruggs is one of the highest ranked recruits we have had. He was consensus top 40. So, yea, accumulate more top 40 guys and we will be in good shape!

Sophomore
    Freemantle just committed. Great news!

Kadin commits to Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Freemantle said he's going to visit Boston College too. I wouldn't expect a decision from him until he makes that visit.
    well I was dead on with this one......

BC's facilities are a dump. Smart to save himself the hassle of that trip.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    BC's facilities are a dump. Smart to save himself the hassle of that trip.
    Sometimes I cannot tell when you are being serious and when you're being facetious.
    X A V I E R