Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kadin Shedrick

Sophomore

Kadin Shedrick

The 6'10" Big is on an official visit to Xavier today. Yesterday, he cut his list to 8- Florida, Indiana, Wisconsin, Virginia, Wake Forest, Providence, Louisville, and Xavier.

He had a really good July, and 247 has him in the 90s I believe. Also, that's a pretty good list of schools. Between him, Freemantle, and Tray Jackson, things with the big men are starting to heat up.

Quote Originally Posted by MITTENMUSKIE16 View Post
    The 6'10" Big is on an official visit to Xavier today. Yesterday, he cut his list to 8- Florida, Indiana, Wisconsin, Virginia, Wake Forest, Providence, Louisville, and Xavier.

He had a really good July, and 247 has him in the 90s I believe. Also, that's a pretty good list of schools. Between him, Freemantle, and Tray Jackson, things with the big men are starting to heat up.
    Looks like he's being recruited by Dante.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This one will be interesting.. this kid has a lot of upside once he gets a little stronger and develops. I'm pretty sure he's going to make a big jump in the rankings on 247 too.

Great time to visit because this is “welcome week” for new X students. Lots of stuff happening on and around campus!

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Great time to visit because this is “welcome week” for new X students. Lots of stuff happening on and around campus!
    Keep him away from any Manresa type activities! I had a multi-day hangover after THAT! Not a fond memory.....

I suspect it really does make a HUGE difference when they do their visits. I’ve made my annual trip during Christmas break a couple times, and it’s just not the same.

Sophomore
    Buying the Zumbiel plant and turning it into Xavier Station did wonders for the campus.

Cintas after the updates is just awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Keep him away from any Manresa type activities! I had a multi-day hangover after THAT! Not a fond memory.....

I suspect it really does make a HUGE difference when they do their visits. I’ve made my annual trip during Christmas break a couple times, and it’s just not the same.
    Maybe that’s why they invited him today and not tomorrow... Manresa starts tomorrow:)

Supporting Member
    I was in Cintas yesterday for the Welcome speeches and I'm pretty sure it was him up in the Tech Deck with the coaches.
    Maybe he'll stick around tomorrow for midnight smores with the new frosh.
    Last edited by SM#24; 08-17-2018 at 08:09 PM.

Sophomore
    Kadin is going to be visiting Virginia this weekend. I think that visit is going to be very big. Also Xavier has Zach Freemantle on a official and Robbie Beran on an unofficial this weekend.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by xufan02 View Post
    Kadin is going to be visiting Virginia this weekend. I think that visit is going to be very big. Also Xavier has Zach Freemantle on a official and Robbie Beran on an unofficial this weekend.
    Heard about Freemantle but not Beran. Love both and Beran looks like the best inside/outside guy I’ve seen in a while! If Freemantle signs with X, looks like he can be the next most hated guy in BE outside of X! Know to early to compare JP (not mention different position) but has hustle factor and attitude that will drive other crowds crazy!