Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Busting Brackets Article Predicting Xavier's rotation

https://bustingbrackets.com/2018/08/...8-19-rotation/

Recent article predicting Xavier's rotation for the upcoming season. Would love to hear the thoughts and criticisms from Xavier fans.

Quote Originally Posted by BradCav View Post
    https://bustingbrackets.com/2018/08/...8-19-rotation/

Recent article predicting Xavier's rotation for the upcoming season. Would love to hear the thoughts and criticisms from Xavier fans.
    Thought this was a really good break out. I think the minute spreads will be slightly different in that Harden will play less, Castlin will play more(and more at the 2), Tyrique will play a little 4, and Hankins will play more. Overall pretty spot on though.

My breakout would be:

1: Q-33 Scruggs-7
    2: Scruggs-25 Castlin-10 Harden/Kennedy-5
    3: Naji-25 Castlin-15
    4: Welage-26 Naji-8 Tyrique-3 James-3
    5: Hankins-22 Tyrique-18

Thanks new guy.....cool website. Article was reading my mind, especially as it pertains to Welage. He is the key piece to it all imo. Only knock is his forecast on KK. I predict he will log more minutes than Harden by January.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    Thought this was a really good break out. I think the minute spreads will be slightly different in that Harden will play less, Castlin will play more(and more at the 2), Tyrique will play a little 4, and Hankins will play more. Overall pretty spot on though.

My breakout would be:

1: Q-33 Scruggs-7
    2: Scruggs-25 Castlin-10 Harden/Kennedy-5
    3: Naji-25 Castlin-15
    4: Welage-26 Naji-8 Tyrique-3 James-3
    5: Hankins-22 Tyrique-18
    Good analysis - except I don't see Tyrique and Hankins on the floor at the same time without a third player to log some reasonable and productive minutes at the 5.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    Good analysis - except I don't see Tyrique and Hankins on the floor at the same time without a third player to log some reasonable and productive minutes at the 5.
    I think Steele wants to make it happen, but it's just not going to be that realistic with the way Tyrique tends to foul. If Hankins and Tyrique can both hit a ten footer this year, I could see us playing some zone(to keep fouls down and from Tyrique guarding a 4) and have them both on offense like we would with Farr and Jalen at times. It just probably won't work out that way.