Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Well done! I love that this kid already can get into motion and post a hook shot quickly.

His comments about his visit to campus are really reassuring about the new coaching staff.

Junior
    Great choice Ramsey!

Would Tyrique be a decent comparison for Ramsey? Similar size, rankings according to 247, and motor from what I can tell
    zip em up

Now if Mr Johnson could pull his weight and land us Matthew Hurt

Quote Originally Posted by webxu View Post
    Now if Mr Johnson could pull his weight and land us Matthew Hurt
    Agree! Heck I would even take Zeke Nnaji from Mr Johnson! He can be the one letter better than Naji!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Agree! Heck I would even take Zeke Nnaji from Mr Johnson! He can be the one letter better than Naji!
    Im picking up some sarcasm, but those two recruits are not going to happen for Xavier.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Excellent! Really looking forward to seeing who’s next, but so far this class is looking really really good!

Quote Originally Posted by xufan02 View Post
    Im picking up some sarcasm, but those two recruits are not going to happen for Xavier.
    Good catch!!! However, just waiting to see what Johnson will bring to the table (heard he’s a heck of a player’s coach). Still way to early to tell, but heard his former recruiting area has a plethora of talent for 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Good catch!!! However, just waiting to see what Johnson will bring to the table (heard he’s a heck of a player’s coach). Still way to early to tell, but heard his former recruiting area has a plethora of talent for 2019.
    We gotta give Johnson some time, he got Amir Coffey and Daniel Oturu to Minnesota, so there's no doubt in my mind that he's going to bring some good talent into Xavier. He's in on some pretty good talent for 2019 like you said, such as Tray Jackson (4*, top 100; predicted to Oklahoma however), and attempting to get some guys to flip from places they've committed to. I think Hayes just ran into a bit of good fortune, we have a lot of playing time available at a pretty well known program, King, Odom, and Ramsey committed to that idea. Plus the talent level out of Georgia is just insane right now, those three, and we're in on Jaylin Williams too. I think both of our assistants will show why they were hired, give Johnson some time to get it going, I have a feeling he'll nab a few high quality guys as well.

Sophomore
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3XiQswSmbjBiU/giphy.gif

tom crean if we land jaylin williams