Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Player you are most excited about 2018-2019

For me it's a toss-up between the continued development of Scruggs and the Hankins. I'm intrigued on what he might be able to do down low.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    I agree with you. I am also excited to see Naji's freshman-to-sophomore jump.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

For me it’s Q... I think with a big year this may be his last at X.

Welage, I love everything I've seen out of our guys so far so I'm excited for the unknown, but on the Twittersphere it says he has some unlimited range, I'd love to see this guy pulling up from Brad Redford territory and stretching defenses, which would give our core guys more room to operate, and make plays.

Naji - so impressed by his terrific athleticism. Thinks he leaves the Frosh mistakes behind and takes over this team. Has a chance to be First Team All BE.
    2023 Sweet 16

Naji finishes. He will be featured

Agree with Naji stuff! Very excited to his transition to sophomore season.

In terms of newness, I want see what KK can do! Sure it’ll be your typical slow freshman start, but with his athleticism and defense ability, this could be key sub potential when the conference starts.

Finally, excited to see what Hardin can or cannot do for this team

Supporting Member
    Scruggs

Sophomore
    I think all the grad transfers will surprise on upside. Ivy League is much better than you think and Castin had a strong game in a 15 pt loss to Villanova and the box said they played their normal rotation (12p, 6r, 5a) I think. Welage played well against Nevada, UNLV, St Mary's and Hankins negated Ward at Mich State. Q, Scruggs, Naj(man we missed him v FSU) and Tyrique solid and the freshman will find their way. I see 21 wins

I’m really looking forward to see what Tyrique is going to bring this year. I expect him to play a lot more and put up big numbers this year.