Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Looks like Maryland's killer coach is coming back. If we could set up a series between Maryland and ND, the respective coaches would have something in common to gab about on the field beforehand.
    Pretty shocked DJ Durkin didn't get fired, wonder what type of backlash the university will get for this, I don't think this was the right call.

Maryland screwed that up as bad as you can screw something up.

Maryland screwed that up as bad as you can screw something up.
    And one day after the reinstatement, Durkin gets fired: http://www.espn.com/college-football...-reinstatement, the Big 10 is in shambles with bad looks the last few years, can't believe the board of regents actually wanted Durkin as coach, look how disgusting one of these quotes from one of their donors is:

"As much as we hate to say this, Jordan didn't do what Jordan was supposed to do," Jaklitsch said. "A trainer like Wes Robinson thinks a kid's properly hydrated and runs a drill set up for kids that are properly hydrated, and when the kid didn't drink the gallon he knew he had to drink, that's going to send the wrong signal to the person running the drill."

Dana Holgorsen. Balls of Steel. Will Grier is my daddy. I might be dying from myocardial infarction. Horns Down. That's all.

Wow, I’d like to congratulate Northwestern for a perfectly clean game. Not one flag. Impressive.

I'd like to congratulate both teams for scoring enough points to make the over. $$$$$$$

Bama is unstoppable.
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    Bama is unstoppable.
    Having watched Louisville get destroyed by both Alabama and Clemson, my conclusion is that Louisville is remarkably shitty.

Supporting Member
    Having watched Louisville get destroyed by both Alabama and Clemson, my conclusion is that Louisville is remarkably shitty.
    So confused as to how bobby still has a job this morning. Not sure what the ad is waiting for. Fire him and figure out the buyout later

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    Bama is unstoppable.
    Credit to LSU though, they made Tua play the 4th quarter. That's a moral victory I guess.