Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

College Football 2018

Now that it's August, it's time to get this fired back up.

May as well start with the big question: did Urban Meyer really just essentially end his career over a mediocre wide receiver's coach?

Let's hope so.

xu95

Eh I doubt it, I don't think Urban Meyer is going to get fired or anything, but it definitely is a bad look for him no matter how hard you try to spin it. That just wasn't a smart decision at all on his part, I mean I get that his grandfather was your mentor, but jeeze have some inkling of a good moral compass man.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Eh I doubt it, I don't think Urban Meyer is going to get fired or anything, but it definitely is a bad look for him no matter how hard you try to spin it. That just wasn't a smart decision at all on his part, I mean I get that his grandfather was your mentor, but jeeze have some inkling of a good moral compass man.
    Ha..urban meyer and moral compass...good one.

Guy may be the biggest douchebag in college football and that is saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Ha..urban meyer and moral compass...good one.

Guy may be the biggest douchebag in college football and that is saying something.
    Lmfao okay fair point, Meyer is dirty, and douchey, but don't tell Ohio State fans that, they think he's the most holy saint like person in the world. Lane Kiffin might be douchier (is that even a word?) but at least he's funny when he does it, Urban just gives off this "I'm holier than thou" vibe while he's still miles behind Nick Saban.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post

May as well start with the big question: did Urban Meyer really just essentially end his career over a mediocre wide receiver's coach?
    Based off the report, sure does look like it. In today’s environment, we have a new court system - public opinion...

If this gains traction, not sure he’ll be able to get his broadcast gig back.

I endorse this message.

...he went up late, and I was already up there.

I'm going to be in St. Augustine visiting my brother over Labor Day weekend, and for some reason we decided that it would be a good idea to go over to Orlando for the Louisville/Alabama game. I'm excited for the tailgating, and I'm excited to be going to a college football game. But I'm sort of regretting that I am going to have to witness what happens following the kickoff. Perhaps if I drink enough I'll forget it.

I'm going to be in St. Augustine visiting my brother over Labor Day weekend, and for some reason we decided that it would be a good idea to go over to Orlando for the Louisville/Alabama game. I'm excited for the tailgating, and I'm excited to be going to a college football game. But I'm sort of regretting that I am going to have to witness what happens following the kickoff. Perhaps if I drink enough I'll forget it.
    We were going to go to the game in Orlando but we decided to go see Xavier in Maui instead. I believe we made the right choice.

xu95

Quote Originally Posted by xu95 View Post
    We were going to go to the game in Orlando but we decided to go see Xavier in Maui instead. I believe we made the right choice.

xu95
    I'm doing both. Life is good this fall!