Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Interesting. And curious, a bit. I still love Kaiser and his family. No idea what went on, but they did what they felt was best for them. Best wishes.
    That tidbit could strongly suggest that Kaiser thinks very positively about Xavier. You would think that Dwon would have wanted his input on Xavier. Regardless of a relationship with a coach who is recruiting you, a friend who played for the program would have valuable insight and information that could easily influence you.
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    That tidbit could strongly suggest that Kaiser thinks very positively about Xavier. You would think that Dwon would have wanted his input on Xavier. Regardless of a relationship with a coach who is recruiting you, a friend who played for the program would have valuable insight and information that could easily influence you.
    Exactly. I don’t need to know what went down, but I’ll take this to mean that he left with a positive feeling toward X. If he wanted to poison that well, he easily could.

https://twitter.com/jmixtapeproduct/...032812544?s=09 Dwon posting his commitment and throwing up the X for good measure

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Yep, I just saw this on Twitter as well. I guess they are related.

This kid shows shades of young Russell Westbrook. Great skill driving through traffic. Great mojo on the court. One of the best prospects I've seen come to Xavier, perhaps ever. He's certainly leaps ahead of kids his own age now, and I noticed some other top prospects he was playing against in those videos. I'm excited!

Wonder if he’s done growing... wasn’t Sumner listed at 6’2” when he committed?

So he is related to “Nancy” as well. I am glad he picked X over UC.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Yep, Ed grew 4 inches between end of HS and start of college. Per Shannon's article and his twitter bio, he's already 17 and his birthday is in November. While he could definitely grow some more (I've always heard males can grow until about 21-22), I'm curious about another age-related factor. He will be 19 in November of his senior year of HS, that's pretty old... Another big time 2020 PG just reclassified to '19 because of his age. Wonder if there's any intention or desire to do the same, or if he just found the right fit and wanted to commit asap.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Samari is a shooting guard and Odom is pure point guard
    Samari wants to play point in college though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    I think he was 6'2" and weighed about 140 pounds.