Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    So Odom went from 24/7 top 40 to 110-119? Explain that!
    Recruiting rankings are pointless.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

I posted a list last week from 247 (Top247) that had him a fast riser at #43. I also have run across a small amount of info that indicates he is killing it in spring ball for a team named Atlanta Celtics......Are you seeing an updated 247 list? Regardless, Odom, and now Wilcher will go nicely with our Fab 5 plus Carter for 20-21.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 06-07-2019 at 09:09 PM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    I posted a list last week from 247 (Top247) that had him a fast riser at #43. I also have run across a small amount of info that indicates he is killing it in spring ball for a team named Atlanta Celtics......Are you seeing an updated 247 list? Regardless, Odom, and now Wilcher will go nicely with our Fab 5 plus Carter for 20-21.
    Thanks, you’ve inspired me to look up the Atlanta Celtics.

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    So Odom went from 24/7 top 40 to 110-119? Explain that!
    You're looking at his composite ranking. His composite national ranking is 116. There is another ranking underneath that which is only 247's ranking of him. It is 44.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    aau alma mater of dwight howard

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    You're looking at his composite ranking. His composite national ranking is 116. There is another ranking underneath that which is only 247's ranking of him. It is 44.
    espn only ranks 100 guys, so leaving him unranked on that site and being 44 and 66 on the other two sites, i don't know how his composite goes down to 116. not that it matters, just found that curious

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    espn only ranks 100 guys, so leaving him unranked on that site and being 44 and 66 on the other two sites, i don't know how his composite goes down to 116. not that it matters, just found that curious
    I think where he's unranked they factor that ESPN weight in and basically give it like a "0" you know? Where you have 3 100s on 3 assignments, and 1 zero, and boom you're down to a 74 and getting a C in class

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    https://www.exposuresportsnews.com/p...ta-celtics-ga-

I stumble across this site that has detailed stats and box scores of Odom’s Atlanta Celtics AAU team. They play in the Adidas Gauntlet circuit and are in 1st place (12-3) heading into the summer schedule. The numbers show that Dwon is very consistent assist man that can really score inside the arc. Not much interest in shooting 3’s and his FT% needs work. His HS numbers are much more inflated but reflect a similar pattern.

What I didn’t know, Deivon Smith is on the team and is the leading scorer. He holds an offer from X and Coach Hayes is the lead recruiter. I have a feeling he may end up being a Musketeer.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 06-12-2019 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    https://www.exposuresportsnews.com/p...ta-celtics-ga-

I stumble across this site that has detailed stats and box scores of Odom’s Atlanta Celtics AAU team. They play in the Adidas Gauntlet circuit and are in 1st place (12-3) heading into the summer schedule. The numbers show that Dwon is very consistent assist man that can really score inside the arc. Not much interest in shooting 3’s and his FT% needs work. His HS numbers are much more inflated but reflect a similar pattern.

What I didn’t know, Deivon Smith is on the team and is the leading scorer. He holds an offer from X and Coach Hayes is the lead recruiter. I have a feeling he may end up being a Musketeer.
    The site lists Smith at 6’2 lol. I hope Smith ends up at Xavier, but I feel like it would be a tough sell with such a currently loaded backcourt. I really hope Ambrose-Hylton or Colby Jones ends up being the 4th guy in 2020 after Carlson

Quote Originally Posted by xufan2020 View Post
    The site lists Smith at 6’2 lol. I hope Smith ends up at Xavier, but I feel like it would be a tough sell with such a currently loaded backcourt. I really hope Ambrose-Hylton or Colby Jones ends up being the 4th guy in 2020 after Carlson
    Keep in mind that the guard cupboard will be be bare IF Paul goes pro. The way I see it is that we will have to deal with 2 second year guys to mesh with Dwon and a unknown future recruit. It seems that Coach Hayes likes Smith and I tend to agree.