Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I realize its just the summer league, but has X ever had this many guys at once on NBA rosters? Semaj, Tre, JP, Kaiser, Ed? Am I missing anyone?

Just trying to think back in the 90's we had Hill, Strong, Williams, and Grant in the league and Micheal Hawkins briefly. Posey came later, so maybe that was the most, but not sure they all overlapped

regardless, still good Xposure.. see what I did there :)

Junior
    I wouldn’t consider summer league guys as “in the NBA”.

Sophomore
    espy top 10, number 5 was JP finish off Devonte Graham bounce pass. Also his offensive rebound basket was the game winner. I am not expecting Collin Sexton or Mikeal Bridges play but was pleasantly surprised at this performance. Not bad at all. Had a block, an awful turnover(too high a dribble in traffic but we knew that) but all in all encouraging

Sophomore
    Nice article about the play of Tre, and how the Pels' GM might not be inclined to make the same mistake a third time if Trevon keeps up his play. Article references some unique circumstances in the Pels cap/roster/past that could benefit what kind of contract he could be offered. Hopefully he just keeps playing well and it will work itself out.

https://www.thebirdwrites.com/2018/7...lentine-murray

Unfortunately for Bluiett, New Orleans plays Detroit today. Khyri Thomas is a tough matchup for him.
    - Bob Sacamano

Quote Originally Posted by More Cowbell View Post
    Unfortunately for Bluiett, New Orleans plays Detroit today. Khyri Thomas is a tough matchup for him.
    he had 24 in game 1 and 6 in game 2 against creighton. i think he will do just fine against him today

The good news for Tre is he hasn't signed a 2 way contract (if he has been offered one) so he can sign with any team that wants him, not just the Pelicans. He just needs to stay on fire.

xu95

Quote Originally Posted by xu95 View Post
    The good news for Tre is he hasn't signed a 2 way contract (if he has been offered one) so he can sign with any team that wants him, not just the Pelicans. He just needs to stay on fire.

xu95
    I hope he proves me wrong. I was skeptical of his athleticism and speed but he looks like he's in great shape and is moving faster up and down the floor

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sophomore
    I would love to see him sign here in his hometown with the Pacers.

Sumner drained a 3 to end the 3rd Qtr. Sloppy game.
    2023 Sweet 16