Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CM

Junior

CM

Just curious, haven't seen anything about signees or recruits for UL. Are they gonna suck ( hope so ). And is everyone avoiding them ? Mack has replaced Matta in my book, as the biggest ass to coach at X, due to his bailing on the team before the Season was even over. That was the ultimate prick move.

Got a commitment today from a guy who started at Louisville, moved on to Georgetown, then to SMU, now back to Louisville. Not a great player.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Got a commitment today from a guy who started at Louisville, moved on to Georgetown, then to SMU, now back to Louisville. Not a great player.
    What?

They currently have 10 scholarship players.

Recently signed on grad-transfers:
    Samford PG Christen Cunningham
    Richmond CG Khwan Fore
    SMU 6'8" PF Akoy Agau

Signed for 2019:
    4 star SG Josh Nickelberry
    Last edited by sirthought; 06-23-2018 at 01:13 AM.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    Just curious, haven't seen anything about signees or recruits for UL. Are they gonna suck ( hope so ). And is everyone avoiding them ? Mack has replaced Matta in my book, as the biggest ass to coach at X, due to his bailing on the team before the Season was even over. That was the ultimate prick move.
    I don’t think CM is as big of a loss as a lot of people do but it’s ridiculous to think he quit on the team. As I said before, no coach would ever quit on a 1 seed. They got beat for a lot of reasons. Mack quiting on them isn’t one.

Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    What?
    Exactly. Welcome to the odyssey of Akoy Agau.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    I don’t think CM is as big of a loss as a lot of people do but it’s ridiculous to think he quit on the team. As I said before, no coach would ever quit on a 1 seed. They got beat for a lot of reasons. Mack quiting on them isn’t one.
    What would you call interviewing with another school and basically agreeing to a deal a week before the tournament starts ? I'm glad he's gone and I think Steele will be a better coach.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Talking about taking advantage of the grad transfer rule! Never heard of a player playing for two different schools while getting his Masters. If he was only 3 classes short to receiving his degree, how can another team pick him up? Boggles the mind what you can get away with...

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Talking about taking advantage of the grad transfer rule! Never heard of a player playing for two different schools while getting his Masters. If he was only 3 classes short to receiving his degree, how can another team pick him up? Boggles the mind what you can get away with...
    Is that worse than the grad transfer kid from Stanford heading to UK ? Just what grad level program does UK offer that Stanford lacks ? SMH
    I have seen only two great plays: Hamlet and put the ball into the basket

Quote Originally Posted by joe titan View Post
    Is that worse than the grad transfer kid from Stanford heading to UK ? Just what grad level program does UK offer that Stanford lacks ? SMH
    Equine management. I'm sure Reid Travis has always dreamed of getting into the horse breeding business.