Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by XfansinKy View Post
    I realize this is the wrong thread for this but....How do I go about paying supporting member dues? Any help.would be appreciated. Thanks.
    For those new to the process...

1) Click on the "Settings" button in the top right corner of the page.
    2) In the bar on the left side of the page, go to "Paid Subscriptions" (it's just below another great feature... the ignore list)
    3) Under "Supporting Membership" select the 1 Year option for the low price of $12.50
    4) Hit Order
    5) You can either pay through a PayPal account (top of the page), or pay through a debit or credit card without signing up for a PayPal account (bottom of the page).
    6) Enjoy!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

I don't think Travis cares where the guy has ties. I am fully expecting Dante to get the job and I don't necessarily think that is a bad thing.

xu95

Quote Originally Posted by xu95 View Post
    I don't think Travis cares where the guy has ties. I am fully expecting Dante to get the job and I don't necessarily think that is a bad thing.

xu95
    I only care that he is young(25-30), experienced(3-8 years knowledge or recruiting and knows all ins and outs of plays)
    A Luke Murray twin?

Or just hire his dad...

xu95
    I definitely agree, I'd love to have Dante. Proven winner here at X, still young so can relate to the guys and recruits, has been through it so he can relate, and a natural leader. I'm sure he'd be a great addition to a pretty decent staff already, hopefully it's announced soon.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    I definitely agree, I'd love to have Dante. Proven winner here at X, still young so can relate to the guys and recruits, has been through it so he can relate, and a natural leader. I'm sure he'd be a great addition to a pretty decent staff already, hopefully it's announced soon.
    I'd also like to see that happen but
    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...ate/503129002/

I doubt he was ever a candidate yet. Why take Kent when X is on the table. It makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    I doubt he was ever a candidate yet. Why take Kent when X is on the table. It makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Because unlike Steele going into the offseason, he wasn't almost guaranteed the job he wanted at X. He had a much better opportunity in Kent than where he was so he took it. He probably thought at the time his chance at an X assistant job was slim to none. He is definitely a candidate right now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadlife View Post
    I'd also like to see that happen but
    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...ate/503129002/
    Means absolutely nothing. He has definitely interviewed for the job and that was just recently. He would jump at it if offered. New job at Kent State or not.

xu95

Means absolutely nothing. He has definitely interviewed for the job and that was just recently. He would jump at it if offered. New job at Kent State or not.

xu95
    I'd like to think Kent State would understand the opportunity to coach at your alma mater and be okay with it as well, it would be madness if didn't anything to hurt Dante's reputation by just accepting that job offer and coming to X if he were offered in my opinion.