Thread: UStation

UStation

I have a daughter who’s moving into UStation this year for her junior year at X. Does anybody know anything about the apartments? They look nice but expensive! Wish I had these type of options when I went to school there :)
    Last edited by noteggs; 06-24-2018 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Trying to change thread name to UStation

I had friends who lived in U-Station when I was a Senior at X, I was there all the time, they're very nice apartments, the walls are a little thin so you can hear ruckus from time to time, but overall a pretty cool living experience. I would say it's one of the nicer living arrangements on campus, much better than commons.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    I had friends who lived in U-Station when I was a Senior at X, I was there all the time, they're very nice apartments, the walls are a little thin so you can hear ruckus from time to time, but overall a pretty cool living experience. I would say it's one of the nicer living arrangements on campus, much better than commons.
    Thin walls is exactly what I’d expect. Our son lived across the street from Vanderbilt in a one bedroom, about 650 SF. The quality of construction was surprisingly good, and it was very quiet as a result. All concrete construction. The $1,750/month was the problem! I guess if you can spend the $70k+ to spend your kid to Vandy another couple grand a month is no biggie.