Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno Crandall

it's hard to talk shit considering they've made a FF/Championsip game and have smoked us 3 times in the past 10 years, but the Zags board is acting like X isn't even involved.

Sophomore
    According to twitter, he'll make his decision on Thursday.

I am guessing it’s between Gonzaga and Minnesota his home. We have a shot here though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    I am guessing it’s between Gonzaga and Minnesota his home. We have a shot here though.

I’m guessing it’s between us and the Zags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

I know nothing about this situation, which lets me guess it's us...just to be different.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    I know nothing about this situation, which lets me guess it's us...just to be different.
    Haha I mean you never know with these things fully, even commits change their minds after getting to campus, not like that happened to us or anything recently... I'd love for you to be right though

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    I am going to blindly rely on your information and post up elsewhere that he is a lock.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    I’m guessing it’s between us and the Zags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And Minnesota.

Minnesota is in third in a three team race.

If you believe twitter followers mean something (which I don't) he is following more Xavier players and coaches than he is Gonzaga's.

I just believe these kids following people on twitter equates to us following people on LinkedIn. I don't believe you can read anything into it.

xu95

Quote Originally Posted by xu95 View Post
    Minnesota is in third in a three team race.

If you believe twitter followers mean something (which I don't) he is following more Xavier players and coaches than he is Gonzaga's.

I just believe these kids following people on twitter equates to us following people on LinkedIn. I don't believe you can read anything into it.

xu95
    If we are taking social media into account, check out Geno’s Instagram page. He spent the 4th of July with 3 Gophers players and captioned the photo with “Keep the Family Close.”