Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 World Cup

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar

2018 World Cup

Umm, Germany?

Lowe played a few too many of the older guys. Boateng was awful. Goretzka and Brandt should start and play 90. They have to go with the more hungry players. Khidera and Ozil should be out with Boateng until he is fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Argentina lol

This could be a crazy year.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Everyone who had Sweden winning Group F and Germany in the basement, raise your hand.

Exactly what I said, really the best teams are Brazil which is normal, Belgium who are in their golden generation, and Croatia.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Everyone who had Sweden winning Group F and Germany in the basement, raise your hand.
    I am in Berlin for work this week. You could hear the pain of an entire nation when Korea scored that first goal.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    Exactly what I said, really the best teams are Brazil which is normal, Belgium who are in their golden generation, and Croatia.

Croatia has come out of nowhere. Had to win a playoff game to even make the world cup. Finished second in their qualifying group to Iceland. Could not have seen this performance coming.

They underperformed. Modric, Perisic, Mandzukic, they have the horses. The bench might be a problem when those guys wear down.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    They underperformed. Modric, Perisic, Mandzukic, they have the horses. The bench might be a problem when those guys wear down.

Don't forget Rakitic, Croatia have a damn good squad, they definitely underperformed in qualifying and have quietly put together a strong run, they should advance against Denmark. Actually interested in this Argentina/France match up, France has looked like shit in the World Cup as have Argentina but if both of them come to play it could be a wildly entertaining game on Saturday