Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: D. West

Needs to stay in GS for 2 more years so he can surpass LeBron

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Supporting Member
    Personally, I think west is being a complete douche. "You wouldn't believe the stuff that was going on, but we did such a good job of keeping it in house." Well dude, you just let it out of the bag, and made it even worse by not saying what it was. So now everyone is speculating all kinds of stuff.

Junior
    How awful to have internal politics and dispute on a ridiculously overpowered team. I'm sobbing.

Supporting Member
    Personally, I think west is being a complete douche. You wouldn't believe the stuff that was going on, but we did such a good job of keeping it in house." Well dude, you just let it out of the bag, and made it even worse by not saying what it was. So now everyone is speculating all kinds of stuff. It's almost as if he started this crap to try to be relevant which he hasn't been for years now.

Junior
    Xville really wanted to let the board know that one.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Personally, I think west is being a complete douche. You wouldn't believe the stuff that was going on, but we did such a good job of keeping it in house." Well dude, you just let it out of the bag, and made it even worse by not saying what it was. So now everyone is speculating all kinds of stuff. It's almost as if he started this crap to try to be relevant which he hasn't been for years now.
    Yeah pretty sure thats not his style. Never has been. He is widely respected throughout the league as a great teammate and leader from multiple things I have read about him.

R-E-L-A-X
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

All of my inside sources say he won't be getting into coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post
    All of my inside sources say he won't be getting into coaching.
    The only "inside sources" I have are my guts. Whether or not DFW gets into coaching is not the point. The point is that he seems to have all the good qualities and characteristics of a person who could BE a great coach! He's a great leader; highly respected wherever he is known by those around him; he has had success at every "stop" along his life's way; and has a wealth of experience to pass along to players at any level.

That's David F***ing West!

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    You aren't kidding, I have no idea how anybody can put up with that insufferable douche.
    I would take him on my team any day. He's very talented and is the heart of that Golden State team.

Quote Originally Posted by xuwin View Post
    I would take him on my team any day. He's very talented and is the heart of that Golden State team.
    I get that he isn't amazing at anything but is the motor to keep things running, but I'm not 100% convinced that he's the only guy for that particular role that they play him in, I could definitely see someone stepping into that role and being just as effective, especially with the way the game has been changing recently and guys are asked to be very well rounded these days.